OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

throw-in-the-towel.jpg

This release ^^^^^^^....................................Me^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
tired.gif
End of story..........................

Ooooooooh how could I miss that ! "NdC" thanks so much

One more thing ; does the midnight release count on eastern time zone midnight ? Or pacific time midnight ? Thanks

One more thing ; does the midnight release count on eastern time zone midnight ? Or pacific time midnight ? Thanks

Originally Posted by vick the quick

go on eastbay and look how much timer the timer has left. Thats when you should be online checking every site

go on eastbay and look how much timer the timer has left. Thats when you should be online checking every site

Just kidding- couldn't resist- Am sure there is more of this to come in bulk this evening- 12 EST, 11 CST, 10 MST, 9 PST.  I am not sure what time it is in China, Cambodia, or Sri Lanka, but I don't think Eastbay ships there so it may be a moot point.  GOOD LUCK everyone, and may God bless the Eastbay and NIKE servers
laugh.gif

Just kidding- couldn't resist- Am sure there is more of this to come in bulk this evening- 12 EST, 11 CST, 10 MST, 9 PST.  I am not sure what time it is in China, Cambodia, or Sri Lanka, but I don't think Eastbay ships there so it may be a moot point.  GOOD LUCK everyone, and may God bless the Eastbay and NIKE servers
laugh.gif

It never ends.

When do these release, what's the fit like, what store will have these, will I be able to use my discount on these, do they do phone orders. I pretty much guarantee the answer to everyone one of these questions can be found in the past 10 pages.

/sigh

It never ends.

When do these release, what's the fit like, what store will have these, will I be able to use my discount on these, do they do phone orders. I pretty much guarantee the answer to everyone one of these questions can be found in the past 10 pages.

/sigh

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
NDC better hold up. If I'm too slow and couldn't cop, I'd be pissed, but understanding. If the server crashes.... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
NDC better hold up. If I'm too slow and couldn't cop, I'd be pissed, but understanding. If the server crashes.... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The mall I'm at is handing out tickets tonight and they're raffling off the first 150 people. We can only buy one shoe out of all of them.
30t6p3b.gif
We were told to come back in the morning if our ticket is picked.

The mall I'm at is handing out tickets tonight and they're raffling off the first 150 people. We can only buy one shoe out of all of them.
30t6p3b.gif
We were told to come back in the morning if our ticket is picked.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
When the server crashes.  Count on it.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
When the server crashes.  Count on it.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

It never ends.

/sigh

guys who ask these questions all the time are generally the people who are creating the hype and only buying because of the hype and just now realized that the shoes are coming out in a day and didn't do no home work just jumping on the wagon and trying to cop 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

It never ends.

/sigh

guys who ask these questions all the time are generally the people who are creating the hype and only buying because of the hype and just now realized that the shoes are coming out in a day and didn't do no home work just jumping on the wagon and trying to cop 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Anyone know how HOH Cherry Hill is handling the releases???

Theyre doing a list n currently its over a 100 ppl. The parking lot dats closest to footlocker is packed! Lol i was there earlier n saw a whole bunch of sneakerheads is the parking lot chilling lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Anyone know how HOH Cherry Hill is handling the releases???

Theyre doing a list n currently its over a 100 ppl. The parking lot dats closest to footlocker is packed! Lol i was there earlier n saw a whole bunch of sneakerheads is the parking lot chilling lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by ColdCity

not getting my hopes up but hopefully NDC or eastbay comes through for me tonight.... i want 2 pair but will be content with one if thats all i can get
good luck...

eastbay is 1 pair/ order /type on allstars

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by ColdCity

not getting my hopes up but hopefully NDC or eastbay comes through for me tonight.... i want 2 pair but will be content with one if thats all i can get
good luck...

eastbay is 1 pair/ order /type on allstars

Back
Top Bottom