OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by trappedintime

HOH Northline's (Houston) manager said they're going to ask people what size and what shoe they want before they walk in, and if they're sold out, you're not getting anything. He said he's tired of resellers. I think that's a bit harsh, considering that you're only allowed to buy one shoe now.

Nah, I think that's perfect! People will think twice about camping if they are going to walk away empty handed and can't make their money for the week. If you're legit you'd give them a half size range (10.5-11) and you'll probably get something. I realize that would suck to camp out and miss out, but it will make resellers and campers alike think about how much a week of time is worth to them. This camping for 5-7 days BS needs to end.
Eh. I'm all against resellers, but I still think a person should be allowed to buy a shoe if they have the money. It's still a business and that makes it unethical, IMO.
For example, when it's finally your turn to go in and you ask for a 10 in the KD's and they're sold out, you're going to have to go get back in line again to try again. I think you should be allowed to ask for a 10 in the Kobes or LeBrons, too. Since the one shoe per person rule is applied and such.
eek.gif
 That's harsh.  To not even be able to ask for one of the others in that size is too much IMO.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

HOH Northline's (Houston) manager said they're going to ask people what size and what shoe they want before they walk in, and if they're sold out, you're not getting anything. He said he's tired of resellers. I think that's a bit harsh, considering that you're only allowed to buy one shoe now.

Nah, I think that's perfect! People will think twice about camping if they are going to walk away empty handed and can't make their money for the week. If you're legit you'd give them a half size range (10.5-11) and you'll probably get something. I realize that would suck to camp out and miss out, but it will make resellers and campers alike think about how much a week of time is worth to them. This camping for 5-7 days BS needs to end.
Eh. I'm all against resellers, but I still think a person should be allowed to buy a shoe if they have the money. It's still a business and that makes it unethical, IMO.
For example, when it's finally your turn to go in and you ask for a 10 in the KD's and they're sold out, you're going to have to go get back in line again to try again. I think you should be allowed to ask for a 10 in the Kobes or LeBrons, too. Since the one shoe per person rule is applied and such.
eek.gif
 That's harsh.  To not even be able to ask for one of the others in that size is too much IMO.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Almost positive the scumbag employees over at the Willowbrook HOH have taken the phone of the hook because I have had ZERO luck getting through just to ask em when they are releasing the All Star pack. SMH, contemplated calling corporate to complain because everytime they release anything there, they never wanna answer the phone. I'm sorry but that is just %+$#*@ customer service
Welcome to the new attitude this year all the way on up from the Top (NDC) to the bottom (mom/pops, chmps, ftl, fnl, FA,etc...).  Pretty much writing off everything ASG related right now.  Would be nice to get the Texas pair(probably be dudes camping for those too- lol).  And to think this is all just because everyone just wised up this year to the fact that kobes, lebrons, Durants, foams, Jordans, and everything "retro" is HOT. 
No hype to blame- everyone just got "smart" and savvy all of a sudden.....
laugh.gif
Bryscooplaygrifhold waiting on your response homie... i dont want to waste the money on these asg shoes lol

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Almost positive the scumbag employees over at the Willowbrook HOH have taken the phone of the hook because I have had ZERO luck getting through just to ask em when they are releasing the All Star pack. SMH, contemplated calling corporate to complain because everytime they release anything there, they never wanna answer the phone. I'm sorry but that is just %+$#*@ customer service
Welcome to the new attitude this year all the way on up from the Top (NDC) to the bottom (mom/pops, chmps, ftl, fnl, FA,etc...).  Pretty much writing off everything ASG related right now.  Would be nice to get the Texas pair(probably be dudes camping for those too- lol).  And to think this is all just because everyone just wised up this year to the fact that kobes, lebrons, Durants, foams, Jordans, and everything "retro" is HOT. 
No hype to blame- everyone just got "smart" and savvy all of a sudden.....
laugh.gif
Bryscooplaygrifhold waiting on your response homie... i dont want to waste the money on these asg shoes lol

still never found out what NDC means . i looked back 20 pages. can you guys just help me out im not a shoe head and i just really like these shoes and would love to play basketball in them . thanks

still never found out what NDC means . i looked back 20 pages. can you guys just help me out im not a shoe head and i just really like these shoes and would love to play basketball in them . thanks

Originally Posted by vick the quick

Nike dot com, or Nike.com

Nike dot com, or Nike.com

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

what happened over there?

hundreds showed up and there wasnt enough to go around. 

yup. the communication from the employees to the customers was a total fail. i think the employees let a couple people slip into the front. it was disorganized and i think that they could have planned it better. they should do numbered wristband/badges as soon as the lines start. so that they have some accountability when it comes to no cutters. also letting people grab 1 of each style caused a lot of people to miss out. if they limited 2 pairs of styles per person. a lot more people would've been able to at least cop what they wanted for themselves. i have a feeling tomorrow and friday i'm gonna be seeing a lot of listings on craigs list for asg pack for x2 or even 3x retail .... lining up and trying your luck at a store is becoming as reliable as trying to cop online... smh 
tired.gif
I learned that the hard way. I camp out for all shoes now, even if it's an hour before the store opens. I ain't giving these resellers my money.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

what happened over there?

hundreds showed up and there wasnt enough to go around. 

yup. the communication from the employees to the customers was a total fail. i think the employees let a couple people slip into the front. it was disorganized and i think that they could have planned it better. they should do numbered wristband/badges as soon as the lines start. so that they have some accountability when it comes to no cutters. also letting people grab 1 of each style caused a lot of people to miss out. if they limited 2 pairs of styles per person. a lot more people would've been able to at least cop what they wanted for themselves. i have a feeling tomorrow and friday i'm gonna be seeing a lot of listings on craigs list for asg pack for x2 or even 3x retail .... lining up and trying your luck at a store is becoming as reliable as trying to cop online... smh 
tired.gif
I learned that the hard way. I camp out for all shoes now, even if it's an hour before the store opens. I ain't giving these resellers my money.

you joined a shoe head forum for basic info?

you joined a shoe head forum for basic info?

I just got back from NTLA to pick up my flight one mints. Talked with one of the workers who were handing out the pairs. From what he said the quantity of the KD ASG were considerably lower than the kobe and lebron asg... just wanted to give you all a heads up...

I just got back from NTLA to pick up my flight one mints. Talked with one of the workers who were handing out the pairs. From what he said the quantity of the KD ASG were considerably lower than the kobe and lebron asg... just wanted to give you all a heads up...

Back
Top Bottom