OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

I believe I was out there with you... you had on Hurricanes on the day before right?

yessirrr !!!! whats good man ? u copped nerfs too ?

Yeah, I was number 2I came with Smitty and Jim

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

I believe I was out there with you... you had on Hurricanes on the day before right?

yessirrr !!!! whats good man ? u copped nerfs too ?

Yeah, I was number 2I came with Smitty and Jim

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Quick question, did we ever get a number for how many Weathermans were produced?

truthfully im guessing 600-700 all together... if 40 HOH got them (im just assuming there is even 40 HOH i think theres less) and lets just say every one of the store got 18 (even thou we no barely anywhere got 18 pairs) thats 720.... so my guess is anywhere in between 600 and 700 pairs were released... thats my educated guess

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Quick question, did we ever get a number for how many Weathermans were produced?

truthfully im guessing 600-700 all together... if 40 HOH got them (im just assuming there is even 40 HOH i think theres less) and lets just say every one of the store got 18 (even thou we no barely anywhere got 18 pairs) thats 720.... so my guess is anywhere in between 600 and 700 pairs were released... thats my educated guess

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Checking the prices on ebay, its safe to say that the Nerfs are this years South Beaches??
Not to blow them up any more than they already have been, but my guess is that there were far fewer Nerfs ever available then South Beaches.  Heck, South Beaches even were restocked in some places at some points.  I don't think the same will be said about Nerfs, although I hope I am very wrong.  I would venture to say there are twice as many South Beaches available than Weathermans and Nerfs in total.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Checking the prices on ebay, its safe to say that the Nerfs are this years South Beaches??
Not to blow them up any more than they already have been, but my guess is that there were far fewer Nerfs ever available then South Beaches.  Heck, South Beaches even were restocked in some places at some points.  I don't think the same will be said about Nerfs, although I hope I am very wrong.  I would venture to say there are twice as many South Beaches available than Weathermans and Nerfs in total.

Nerfs were limited to 400 pairs..and Weathermans were limited to 800 pairs according to sources..

Nerfs were limited to 400 pairs..and Weathermans were limited to 800 pairs according to sources..

Back
Top Bottom