OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Ag_bT85CIAAnsjr.jpg:medium

best part of the xmas colorway is the insole. im not even counting the crazy impossible to get colorways, im going for the home pair haha

best part of the xmas colorway is the insole. im not even counting the crazy impossible to get colorways, im going for the home pair haha

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

I believe I was out there with you... you had on Hurricanes on the day before right?

yessirrr !!!! whats good man ? u copped nerfs too ?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

I believe I was out there with you... you had on Hurricanes on the day before right?

yessirrr !!!! whats good man ? u copped nerfs too ?

the guy who made that iD is actually going to customize them once he makes them with black paint, speckles and i think a couple other things. (kobe 7id thread for info)

the guy who made that iD is actually going to customize them once he makes them with black paint, speckles and i think a couple other things. (kobe 7id thread for info)

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Just a quick rush job on the outsole of the CD's. Did silver ones too.

cdkdivredsole.jpg

silverkdiv.jpg

Both are ILLY! The PSed X'Mas looks looks a lot better than the one to launch., imho. Crazy how changing the a small thing can make a HUGE difference.  

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Nerf  KB VII:
387494_10150615988309325_743009324_11715368_1307903640_n.jpg

Hopefully, someone would customize a real-life Kobe VII Nerfs.

wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Just a quick rush job on the outsole of the CD's. Did silver ones too.

cdkdivredsole.jpg

silverkdiv.jpg

Both are ILLY! The PSed X'Mas looks looks a lot better than the one to launch., imho. Crazy how changing the a small thing can make a HUGE difference.  

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Nerf  KB VII:
387494_10150615988309325_743009324_11715368_1307903640_n.jpg

Hopefully, someone would customize a real-life Kobe VII Nerfs.

wink.gif
nerd.gif

these sneakers feel mad cheap tho.
like real flimsy. i still want a pair of nerfs and weatherman but yeah...

these sneakers feel mad cheap tho.
like real flimsy. i still want a pair of nerfs and weatherman but yeah...

not really feeling the lebrons...if there is a shoe god...the nerfs will be restocked
frown.gif

not really feeling the lebrons...if there is a shoe god...the nerfs will be restocked
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom