OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hopefully they'll come out with some unique and special colorways for his 4th sig. I'm sure they have some special styles up their sleeve and that's what's going to make this shoe stand out.

They look like low tops, i cant see KD lastin a season in these. They are even lower than the kobe shoe from last year, and we all know what happened to kobe wearin those in the playoffs!

They look like low tops, i cant see KD lastin a season in these. They are even lower than the kobe shoe from last year, and we all know what happened to kobe wearin those in the playoffs!

^not sure that is accurate.

They don't look low to me. (esp in the pic above)

I'm more interested in getting my hands on them and looking at the strap on the medial side and how that is going to work.

^not sure that is accurate.

They don't look low to me. (esp in the pic above)

I'm more interested in getting my hands on them and looking at the strap on the medial side and how that is going to work.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

No.

These are definitely NOT lower than the Kobe VI's.

No.

These are definitely NOT lower than the Kobe VI's.

31060427492681919538719.jpg

it's not lower than the kb6.And if ever it's lower, so what? wearing hightops won't guarantee 0% ankle injury. Stability is the thing you should be looking for

it's not lower than the kb6.And if ever it's lower, so what? wearing hightops won't guarantee 0% ankle injury. Stability is the thing you should be looking for

I think they are not as low as the KB VI but these do look lower than the KD III. Interesting how they would feel.

I think they are not as low as the KB VI but these do look lower than the KD III. Interesting how they would feel.

you sound dumb

you sound dumb

so any confirmation on if the strap is removable? those last two colorways on the first page will look SICK with no strap

so any confirmation on if the strap is removable? those last two colorways on the first page will look SICK with no strap

Back
Top Bottom