OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by HOOD17

^The only time I would spend $100 on some Kd's would be X-Mas and ASG. I'll let everything else sit. The all blacks are $35 at FNL
happy.gif

yup, just copped for that price.

Anyone else feel like the KD line is mediocre for a signature line? I feel like Nike invests all their top designers in Kobe and LeBron and KD gets the short end of the stick. They all just look very generic to be a sig

Anyone else feel like the KD line is mediocre for a signature line? I feel like Nike invests all their top designers in Kobe and LeBron and KD gets the short end of the stick. They all just look very generic to be a sig

Originally Posted by sho3tym

1st page has been updated...Thanks Steez

I'm all over these:
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Is this a private table?

Damn this colorway is bananas! 

Originally Posted by thaolor

KD 1: $88
KD 2: $85
KD 3: $88
KD 4: $95

Hmm...I suppose as long as they stay under the $100 price point, it's alright with me.

It was destined to increasd. KD kicks don't sell anyway.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

1st page has been updated...Thanks Steez

I'm all over these:
nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Is this a private table?

Damn this colorway is bananas! 

Originally Posted by thaolor

KD 1: $88
KD 2: $85
KD 3: $88
KD 4: $95

Hmm...I suppose as long as they stay under the $100 price point, it's alright with me.

It was destined to increasd. KD kicks don't sell anyway.

The design has no flow and seems all over the place. Colorblocking isn't that great because of this. It's a huge dissapointment compared to how the KD3 looks like. I do like the outsole and that's it. The traction pattern is what Nike calls modified herringbone. I think they will have good traction.

The design has no flow and seems all over the place. Colorblocking isn't that great because of this. It's a huge dissapointment compared to how the KD3 looks like. I do like the outsole and that's it. The traction pattern is what Nike calls modified herringbone. I think they will have good traction.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Durant wants his signature to be affordable

Originally Posted by AJ27526

what do you want for $95? lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I like the way the Durant line has been handled.  Access to solid cw's.  Designs have been good (Have you played in a pair?)  They continue to exceed expectations, especially at that pricepoint...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I like the way the Durant line has been handled.  Access to solid cw's.  Designs have been good (Have you played in a pair?)  They continue to exceed expectations, especially at that pricepoint...

All the colorways thus far...

I wanna see if they do a Xmas color this year..maybe a creamsicle..all-star color..foamposite colorway..
The Aqua´s, Orange-White, Wolf Grey, and the Aways are a must already for me.

All the colorways thus far...

I wanna see if they do a Xmas color this year..maybe a creamsicle..all-star color..foamposite colorway..
The Aqua´s, Orange-White, Wolf Grey, and the Aways are a must already for me.

i think they are doing an AWESOME job with this sig line. the kd 3 had the best sig details of the 3 nike sig shoes released this year and it was only 87 bucks.

i think they are doing an AWESOME job with this sig line. the kd 3 had the best sig details of the 3 nike sig shoes released this year and it was only 87 bucks.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not sure if leo is still designing the kd4. If he is i don't think he is a nediocre designer. He's been doing great with the HD2011 and Hyperfuse2011. KD line is upgrading every year keep it up Nike but please keep tge brice down,LOL!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not sure if leo is still designing the kd4. If he is i don't think he is a nediocre designer. He's been doing great with the HD2011 and Hyperfuse2011. KD line is upgrading every year keep it up Nike but please keep tge brice down,LOL!

I might have to consider picking these up, especially with how expensive the other sigs are getting.

I might have to consider picking these up, especially with how expensive the other sigs are getting.

Back
Top Bottom