OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
lol ya'll kids need timeouts in each corner.  tons of MC love to spread around for everyone.  

nothing points at this being a limited release....they'll probably sell out but if you're on here and want them, you're more than likely going to have them.

Mass produced? Jordans are mass-produced and sometimes those still sell out. Just because they made a lot, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a pair.

As for multiple pairs - I've been in this game for awhile, and I can tell you right now that multiple pairs is probably the biggest waste of money (unless of course you wear your shoes while mowing the lawn and destroy them). I bought multiple pairs of Celtic green Dunk Highs in 2003, Spike Lee Jordan 4s in 2006, and white/Cement 4s in 2012. In each scenario, the second pair has remained in the box, completely DS. Honestly, you're better off buying 1 pair now, and then buying a fresh pair when they eventually get retro'd, which is what I did with my White/Cement and Black/Cement 3s. Just my opinion of course.

Mass produced? Jordans are mass-produced and sometimes those still sell out. Just because they made a lot, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a pair.

As for multiple pairs - I've been in this game for awhile, and I can tell you right now that multiple pairs is probably the biggest waste of money (unless of course you wear your shoes while mowing the lawn and destroy them). I bought multiple pairs of Celtic green Dunk Highs in 2003, Spike Lee Jordan 4s in 2006, and white/Cement 4s in 2012. In each scenario, the second pair has remained in the box, completely DS. Honestly, you're better off buying 1 pair now, and then buying a fresh pair when they eventually get retro'd, which is what I did with my White/Cement and Black/Cement 3s. Just my opinion of course.
Ehh I see what you're saying. But we don't know for a fact that these will get retroed.

My first pair of 2.0s is nearly cooked. I'm glad as hell I have a backup

I don't think MCs will sit for more than a week. They will be widely available but if you sleep, you will miss out.

Ehh I see what you're saying. But we don't know for a fact that these will get retroed.

My first pair of 2.0s is nearly cooked. I'm glad as hell I have a backup

For sure. I think it all really depends on how quickly you beat/replace your shoes. I wore my white/cement 3s for 13 years (I actually still use them in winter as my beaters) and they're probably a 1/10. My 2001 black/cement 3s have chunks of the heel tab coming off (RIP NIKE AIR logo), but again, they're my beaters.

As for whether or not they get retroed - if there's anything that I've learned over the past 16 years, it's the fact that Nike will retro anything so long as there's demand for it. Only took 4 years for Racers to get retros. IMO, the next version of the MCs will probably go back to having the black tongue.

For sure. I think it all really depends on how quickly you beat/replace your shoes. I wore my white/cement 3s for 13 years (I actually still use them in winter as my beaters) and they're probably a 1/10. My 2001 black/cement 3s have chunks of the heel tab coming off (RIP NIKE AIR logo), but again, they're my beaters.

As for whether or not they get retroed - if there's anything that I've learned over the past 16 years, it's the fact that Nike will retro anything so long as there's demand for it. Only took 4 years for Racers to get retros. IMO, the next version of the MCs will probably go back to having the black tongue.

I agree on the WC3 front. Joints are legit tanks. They were my rainy day shoes. Wipe em down with baby wipes and they look new

It suprises me how much people double/triple up on kicks just to have them sit in their closet for years. I'm assuming many of you own enough pairs of shoes to wear a different shoe everyday of the week, maybe 2 weeks. I would only double up to resell and make my money back for both pairs. Then again, I'm a newbie to this shoes collecting lifestyle.

Cliffnotes--

I went in to my MY LOCAL  FNL trying to get them to sell me the MC 3.0. They told me they have the multi 3.0 since a month ago. 2 pair per sz....doesnt wanna hold a pair for me since its so limited... **** we got kids and job, cant be talking half a day off just to cop on the 13th... ****KKKKK. gonna try at least couple more times to convince them to sell me 2 pair my size

Original statement

You're upset because they won't give you the only two pairs that they have in a specific size because you have to work?

The problem.

Reserving pairs is different than going out and doing the work to get 3 pairs. But either way these look to be easy to get since they sat forever

The problem, explained.

You and me are thinking the same way homie. Multiple pairs for sure if possible. I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially since it's a shoe that is timeless for me. 

Not the problem.

Someone's hurt :lol:  whatever you say bro. 

I didn't get it twisted at all. The original post was calling people "greedy" for wanting multiple pairs. It doesn't matter if it's the store's entire stock of a single size. Getting two pairs ain't "cleaning it out". 

Am I greedy for wanting the only pair in a limited Jordan in my size the store has? Ya'll acting like there is legit only 100 pairs made, my goodness. I don't feel entitled to a store's stock just because I liked these before you did. I just don't see the issue in WANTING multiple pairs. THATS my point. 

How? Especially since it's a colorway you've banged with since the beginning, BEFORE the hype. 

Your comprehension is lacking. 
( :lol: )

Last edited:
Is there any truth to these actually being widely available? I won't be able to copp until that Saturday (a day after RD). Y'all think I'll be able to score my 10.5 on the 14th? Hoping this is the case. I live in a big metropolitan area (Houston).

Last edited:
I was
I think I might have typed wrong. I only wanted 1 pair. And yes I have the 2008 OG volt, the first general release. Let's just say I don't have plugs in Milan for the HTM, nor the plug for the Olympic. Lol.

But yeah, I missed mc1 and took L on mc2. I sure don't wanna miss mc 3.

Don't hate me tho cuz I do have a pair of mc 3 in hand already I just wanna double up lol

If u r gonna hate just don't hate me too hard. Sorry sincerely.

2008 OG Volt? Damn. That's hella OG. You had your pair even before flyknit technology was invented.

Do the research. Smh. Low key resellers outta control. Take the L and head back to the Boost thread. We eatin'.....we ALL eatin'.

People saying things like this with no source.

What sources do you need?

Look back at the thread and see how many spots stocked the 1.0. Run.com had these for crying out loud.

Then find me a spot besides Nike that had the 2.0

Then we have foot actions releasing the 3.0 damn near a month early. And they didn't even carry the previous iterations. And Its been confirmed that even eastbay will get then. This damn thread is the source.

I swear people don't think before they speak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom