OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
oldie but a goodie
a reminder if you wash them on hot

Reminds me of

I was
How? Especially since it's a colorway you've banged with since the beginning, BEFORE the hype. 

I think I might have typed wrong. I only wanted 1 pair. And yes I have the 2008 OG volt, the first general release. Let's just say I don't have plugs in Milan for the HTM, nor the plug for the Olympic. Lol.

But yeah, I missed mc1 and took L on mc2. I sure don't wanna miss mc 3.

Don't hate me tho cuz I do have a pair of mc 3 in hand already I just wanna double up lol

If u r gonna hate just don't hate me too hard. Sorry sincerely.

I was
I think I might have typed wrong. I only wanted 1 pair. And yes I have the 2008 OG volt, the first general release. Let's just say I don't have plugs in Milan for the HTM, nor the plug for the Olympic. Lol.

Don't hate me tho cuz I do have a pair of mc 3 in hand already I just wanna double up lol

You and me are thinking the same way homie. Multiple pairs for sure if possible. I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially since it's a shoe that is timeless for me. 

I was

Just enjoy what you have.  If you can double up, big win for you.  Just hope everyone here can scoop up a pair to enjoy them.

You and me are thinking the same way homie. Multiple pairs for sure if possible. I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially since it's a shoe that is timeless for me. 

I think you all are getting it twisted. No one has a problem with someone getting multiple pairs. But the original point was...don't expect a store to sell you their entire stock of a single size. It doesn't matter whether the shoe is timeless for you or not. Doesn't matter whether you were into Racers "pre-hype" or whatever you want to call it.

Either way, I don't think people are going to have much trouble with these and there should be plenty for people to double or triple up if they want to.

I think you all are getting it twisted. No one has a problem with someone getting multiple pairs. But the original point was...don't expect a store to sell you their entire stock of a single size. It doesn't matter whether the shoe is timeless for you or not. Doesn't matter whether you were into Racers "pre-hype" or whatever you want to call it.

Either way, I don't think people are going to have much trouble with these and there should be plenty for people to double or triple up if they want to.
Someone's hurt 
laugh.gif
 whatever you say bro. 

I didn't get it twisted at all. The original post was calling people "greedy" for wanting multiple pairs. It doesn't matter if it's the store's entire stock of a single size. Getting two pairs ain't "cleaning it out". 

Am I greedy for wanting the only pair in a limited Jordan in my size the store has? Ya'll acting like there is legit only 100 pairs made, my goodness. I don't feel entitled to a store's stock just because I liked these before you did. I just don't see the issue in WANTING multiple pairs. THATS my point. 

Your comprehension is lacking. 

Last edited:
Someone's hurt :lol:  whatever you say bro. 

I didn't get it twisted at all. The original post was calling people "greedy" for wanting multiple pairs. It doesn't matter if it's the store's entire stock of a single size. Getting two pairs ain't "cleaning it out". 

Am I greedy for wanting the only pair in a limited Jordan in my size the store has? Ya'll acting like there is legit only 100 pairs made, my goodness. 

In all fairness, you're missing what actually happened and your limited jordan example is bad.

The OP explicitly mentioned, that FNL received 2 pairs per size.. he stated he wanted to purchase those 2 pairs, essentially eliminating that size for anyone else looking to purchase. Which is fair to call this greedy, because you were made aware of how many pairs were received per size, and you wanted to clean out.

With your Limited Jordan example, if you were explicitly made aware of inventory and still elected to clean out a size run, then Yes, you are being greedy.

I WANT EVERYONE TO EAT.

:nerd:

:smokin

Last edited:
In all fairness, you're missing what actually happened and your limited jordan example is bad.

The OP explicitly mentioned, that FNL received 2 pairs per size.. he stated he wanted to purchase those 2 pairs, essentially eliminating that size for anyone else looking to purchase. Which is fair to call this greedy, because you were made aware of how many pairs were received per size, and you wanted to clean out.

With your Limited Jordan example, if you were explicitly made aware of inventory and still elected to clean out a size run, then Yes, you are being greedy.

I WANT EVERYONE TO EAT.

nerd.gif

smokin.gif
Try again. I never said clean out a size run for a limited jordan. I said one pair in MY SIZE, if that's all they had. That is not being greedy. 

But I'm done arguing about this. I'll get the pairs I want for below retail. I honestly hope ya'll do the same. For the time being I'm outta here, too many feels. 

It's greedy to want more than one pair of sneakers? I'm a consumer. I'm going to buy what I want and as many as I want. If the store doesn't have a lot of product or other people aren't able to get them, that's not on me. Winners gonna win, losers gonna lose.

Last edited:
Hi All - nike.com just released the flyknit racer oreos without any notification. Majority of the sizes were gone within a day and unfortunately i couldn't get it in time. Anyone knows where i can still cop a pair of US8 ?

Someone's hurt :lol:  whatever you say bro. 

Am I greedy for wanting the only pair in a limited Jordan in my size the store has? Ya'll acting like there is legit only 100 pairs made, my goodness. I don't feel entitled to a store's stock just because I liked these before you did. I just don't see the issue in WANTING multiple pairs. THATS my point. 

Not shocked at all that you are still missing the point. Seems to be your style.

Last edited:
Hi All - nike.com just released the flyknit racer oreos without any notification. Majority of the sizes were gone within a day and unfortunately i couldn't get it in time. Anyone knows where i can still cop a pair of US8 ?

Just keep checking. Sizes have been going up and dropping off rather frequently with that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom