OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I usually stick with TTS for racers but if you have wide feet, go .5 size up.  Also for racers, don't wear thick socks or it will be too snug IMO

Google is your friend:

you will find some 3 percent codes for Runnerinn - for example: TRADBELB3 and codes for certain items (but not for Racer)

(But if you want them to ship shoes to the US for about 10 $ (I think this is the lowest automatic price in der shopsystem) your order may get cancelled before shipping (shipping from Europe (Spain)/ to US usualy costs at least 50 to 70 € for a pair of shoes - even for companies) ...)

Last edited:
runnerinn was as estimated also only a pre-oder for May  - they ecpect to receive the Multis in their warehouse only some days before the off. release on the 13th of May : "5th of May at warehouse" ( have a look here above)

Happy FNF!

Just saw an eBay listing for the MC size 9.5 that showed the receipt. Looks like it dropped today at Finishline in West Covina, CA.

Last edited:
just called finish line in palmdale and had the dumbest phone convo i've ever had

"i don't have any racers in store but i can order them"

fantastic, i'm looking for the multicolor in an 11.5

"please hold"

"ok, what multicolor are you looking for?  the oreo?"

no, it's actually multi colored. kind of like the rainbow

"i know, i have 3 multicolors i can order. do you want the black and white ones?"

no, it's colorful with a grey tongue

(shes mad now) "I UNDERSTAND SIR, DO YOU WANT THE BLACK AND WHITE MULTICOLOR OR THE BLUE AND PURPLE MULTICOLOR"

i had to hang up before i threw my phone

just called finish line in palmdale and had the dumbest phone convo i've ever had

"please hold"

"i know, i have 3 multicolors i can order. do you want the black and white ones?"

(shes mad now) "I UNDERSTAND SIR, DO YOU WANT THE BLACK AND WHITE MULTICOLOR OR THE BLUE AND PURPLE MULTICOLOR"

should've given them the style code instead so you wouldn't have had to go through this 

Just saw an eBay listing for the MC size 9.5 that showed the receipt. Looks like it dropped today at Finishline in West Covina, CA.
lol i called right when i saw it on ebay 

" we dont have those "

i added "you sold out then?"

"uhh yeah"

Last edited:

"please hold"

Technically most shoes are "MC" but the term has been defined as a fruity pebble cw by snkrheads. 

Always give people as much info as you can, not everyone is into snkrs 

should've given them the style code instead so you wouldn't have had to go through this 
This. 

those dropped about a week ago. buddy of mine said that his manager dropped them early. manager didn't know/follow directions for release information and sold all their stock within the first day. was maybe a week ago that this happened. 

Back
Top Bottom