OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
OG FTW

For those that are in the PNW, Nike Seattle got their shipment of MC 3.0's in and it's goona be a raffle. No surprise about the raffle, but just confirmation that they have them in already.

I'll update with # of stock.

Last edited:
they look good... except looks like the guy might have stepped on gum on the left foot

Last edited:
Kind of topic guys but I'm 5'7 and I was wondering if there's any insoles that help you gain some height because when I wear racers compared to air max 90s , I feel short as hell lol . I tried putting a extra insole on top of factory Nike one but then shoe is too tight so I need to remove think Nike one and replace with a insole you guys might recommend to gain a inch or two of height lol

Kind of topic guys but I'm 5'7 and I was wondering if there's any insoles that help you gain some height because when I wear racers compared to air max 90s , I feel short as hell lol . I tried putting a extra insole on top of factory Nike one but then shoe is too tight so I need to remove think Nike one and replace with a insole you guys might recommend to gain a inch or two of height lol

bruh tom cruise thread is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went in to my MY LOCAL  FNL trying to get them to sell me the MC 3.0. They told me they have the multi 3.0 since a month ago. 2 pair per sz....doesnt wanna hold a pair for me since its so limited... **** we got kids and job, cant be talking half a day off just to cop on the 13th... ****KKKKK. gonna try at least couple more times to convince them to sell me 2 pair my size

I went in to my MY LOCAL  FNL trying to get them to sell me the MC 3.0. They told me they have the multi 3.0 since a month ago. 2 pair per sz....doesnt wanna hold a pair for me since its so limited... **** we got kids and job, cant be talking half a day off just to cop on the 13th... ****KKKKK. gonna try at least couple more times to convince them to sell me 2 pair my size

at least your location is getting them...

Back
Top Bottom