OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
waiting for the day someone posts a tutorial on youtube on how to sole swap flyknits

same. maybe when there isn't much money to be made in swaps someone would be kind enough to release a better method video tutorial.
also too bad for those shrunken racers. i just clean my pairs with regular soap and water.

same. maybe when there isn't much money to be made in swaps someone would be kind enough to release a better method video tutorial.
also too bad for those shrunken racers. i just clean my pairs with regular soap and water.

If I am able to use a beat up pair, I've got some adhesive removers I am going to try instead of the hot water.

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but is there an explanation as to why/how people got the early link from NDC for the MC 2.0?

Let it go bro!! That day is looooong gone. People were only able to check out through the app, i dont think anybody got lucky with a link.

To maintain resell value, bruh!

Just kidding, but I agree. Just rip it off. It'll probably feel better when you wear them too...

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been answered yet, but is there an explanation as to why/how people got the early link from NDC for the MC 2.0?

Let it go bro!! That day is looooong gone. People were only able to check out through the app, i dont think anybody got lucky with a link.
everyone that got em like that used a link from an email that Nike sent. No one used the app.

I was asking about the pre-order e-mail that NDC sent out to NDC members. Would like to know in case I need to start laying the groundwork for future running drops lol

They sent emails out to random people. No one knows how/why people were chosen.

However if you want to shrink your FKs, this seems to be the set-up...

When FKs were debuted, certain NR shops had a steamer to provide a better fit...

Instructions ?can it make my sz 9 feel like a 8.75 ?

Instructions ?can it make my sz 9 feel like a 8.75 ?
Sorry if this has already been posted.  

My experience is if you EVER get the FK upper wet and then dry it with heat it will shrink 1/2 to 1 full size.  

I have washed all my FKs and anytime I've left them outside to dry or in my car where the sun can hit them they've shrunk.  Has happened on 3 or 4 pairs.

White laced BW v1s via IG

I'm not a fan of these (BW v1), but they look much better when their laces match their tongue color.

interesting  bit about the fks and elite running and the beast kipchoge:

2014:

cbCkR296gPcUZEvh5oOK.jpg

still won it in 2:04 tho, but he had a change to set the world record and that **** ****** him up big time. Dude was crushed but played it super cool and didn't say anything as he is under contract.

But yeah. Don't see too many elites using the fk racers, and it's probably bc of the sole.
I'll preface this statement with, I hate running and I'm not a runner, so I may be talking out of my butt, and I'm sure people that actually does enjoy running, will correct me, too. Anyway, I have buddies that are hardcore triathletes and some that run marathons. To be honest, I don't know any of them that run in Nikes. Myself, the average Joe, just running 2-3 miles to get some exercise,  Lunar Glides work for me. Again, this is just my personal observation, I see the more serious runners in Asics, Brooks, Newtons, etc. I'm sure I overlooked the fact some of them had some sort of Nikes on, but in general, I just don't see it often. Again, i could be entirely off base.

Sorry if this has already been posted.  

My experience is if you EVER get the FK upper wet and then dry it with heat it will shrink 1/2 to 1 full size.  

I have washed all my FKs and anytime I've left them outside to dry or in my car where the sun can hit them they've shrunk.  Has happened on 3 or 4 pairs.

Is the shrinking permanent ? Can you do it with a hair dryer after getting shoes soaked in water ?

Back
Top Bottom