OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone purchased the OG Flyknit laces from Rope Lace Supply? Wondering if they look like the old trainer laces before padding

Lol thanks, didn't know i was on Reddit. I've never used that site
someone is pretending to be you then if that really is your pic 
Kinda weird how the person on Reddit got that picture then if it's never been posted. 
nerd.gif

Found the post on Reddit. The user says where he found my pic but it looks like some people thought it was his.

Ordered a sz 11.5 in Oreo and went by the size poll, half sz up and they are too big. Need a sz 11 but sold out on rrs. Don't know if I should return they. Do racer stretch big as they get worn?

Or maybe you can throw in another insole

I'm a TTS sz10.5 on all my racers except 1 that is a sz11.0 which is my racer "team orange". I have narrow feet and they feel a little loose compared to my sz10.5 pairs but when worn with dri-fit socks, it is comfortable and fits perfect. Unless you plan on wearing bearfoot, wearing thicker socks should be fine with your sz11.5. My .02 cents.

How often do you see Racers in the gym, on the run, or in the wild vs every other Nike shoe?

1%.
Used to much more when back when they just came out.
Not even many nike elites use em.​
Many are the streak 3's still. A bunch on the Streak 5s.​
 ​
I remember that nike's best current marathoner, Eliud Kipchoge, used the flyknits for some races over a year ago. He is now back on Streaks.​
 ​
I've done fulls in Adios 2.0, halfs in lunarracers, streak lts, Pegs, Adidas RC, structures, Glide 6s... and I'm debating if I would ever use the fk racers for running.​
 ​
But damn they're some sick looking shoes​

Last edited:

Used to much more when back when they just came out.
Not even many nike elites use em.​
Many are the streak 3's still. A bunch on the Streak 5s.​
 ​
I remember that nike's best current marathoner, Eliud Kipchoge, used the flyknits for some races over a year ago. He is now back on Streaks.​
 ​
I've done fulls in Adios 2.0, halfs in lunarracers, streak lts, Pegs, Adidas RC, structures, Glide 6s... and I'm debating if I would ever use the fk racers for running.​
 ​
But damn they're some sick looking shoes​
Why haven't you? They hardly get dirty and if they do it's only the soles which are the easiest part to clean. 

Ds total orange for 199. Cop or drop?

Sounds pretty good. If you can wait, if I recall correctly, a guy in the know said in this thread that the volts and the total oranges (the two original racer colorways) would be retro'd in 2016. Having said that, 199 sounds good for that colorway.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good. If you can wait, if I recall correctly, a guy in the know said in this thread that the volts and the total oranges (the two original racer colorways) would be retro'd in 2016. Having said that, 199 sounds good for that colorway.

Cheers. Repped!

damn i would love to have a DS pair of volt racers. one of the best looking racers imo. i shall keep my eyes out 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It just doesn't feel like any racing shoe I've ever had.

It's just too soft.

It feels almost as soft as my Peg 32's.

It's like a very expensive, light trainer. Not even worth using (to me). 

Still trying to get my hands on some MCs tho. 

Nike store employee told me to be patient until early next year. 
nerd.gif

Why haven't you? They hardly get dirty and if they do it's only the soles which are the easiest part to clean. 

It just doesn't feel like any racing shoe I've ever had.
It's just too soft.
It feels almost as soft as my Peg 32's.

It's like a very expensive, light trainer. Not even worth using (to me). 
Still trying to get my hands on some MCs tho. 
Nike store employee told me to be patient until early next year. :nerd:
Would be cool if they restocked 1.0s.

Back
Top Bottom