OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
lmao i just called NTNY and this dude Trevor just hung up the phone when i said "flyknit"

Last edited:
if yall think Niketalk members are bad... try the slickdeals crowd.. those non shoe people are ruthless when it comes to deals and such :rofl:

if yall think Niketalk members are bad... try the slickdeals crowd.. those non shoe people are ruthless when it comes to deals and such
roll.gif
hell yeah especially when its a glitch.. they make you give them the deal even after the store has corrected the mistake lol

Last edited:
posted earlier about getting a pair at nt nyc. your best bet is to go to the store. I asked an employee for a pair and he says okay I'll grab it, while I was waiting another employee comes up to me and asks if I need help. I told him I was waiting for a pair from the 1st employee and he tells me "no their all sold out". a minute later the 1st employee comes out with my size. go figure.

posted earlier about getting a pair at nt nyc. your best bet is to go to the store. I asked an employee for a pair and he says okay I'll grab it, while I was waiting another employee comes up to me and asks if I need help. I told him I was waiting for a pair from the 1st employee and he tells me "no their all sold out". a minute later the 1st employee comes out with my size. go figure.
got damn.

Back
Top Bottom