OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
those in the OC, just called brea and the employee said the shipment they got today did not include any b/w racers
eyes.gif

back to the drawing board.
yep said the same thing to me but might just stop by to see if thats true

The FootLocker at ValleyFair Mall said they received their pairs earlier this week. I've been calling them all week, and this is a surprise.

Just called FTL Valley Fair, NorCal and gal said they sold out the day they got them in..:smh::smh:

Making me thirsty lol!

I got the last size 10.5 at Beverly Hills HOH I wear at 10 but half a size up won't kill me. A guy got there after me and he wanted to get the same size he gave me the stink eye when I was checking out next available was a 12. In glendale galleria HOH they only had a 12 too

My stock locate is still waiting to be shipped from the Junction City, Kansas warehouse they say. No update for a day and a half.
Just spoke to a FTL customer service rep and she told me that it's pretty standard that it takes 2 days for stuff to depart that warehouse. She told me to call back later this evening for the tracking information and they should have it. She also mentioned that the items will ship UPS to your local post office and then USPS from there to the final destination. Apparently it's more economical. I'm hoping she is right and they ship out later today
eyes.gif

The FootLocker at ValleyFair Mall said they received their pairs earlier this week. I've been calling them all week, and this is a surprise.
all bay area heads should avoid that store at all costs. their employees are all crooks, they NEVER give out the right information, the managers over there are complete *****. an nt'er mentioned earlier this week that VF HOH did not receive B/W racers yet and all of a sudden they're sold out? eff that ****.  they're saving pairs for employees/friends and selling through backdoor/close homies. 

what can you expect from a store that rigs raffles... doesn't surprise me at all. 

****. that. store. 

Last edited:

Just spoke to a FTL customer service rep and she told me that it's pretty standard that it takes 2 days for stuff to depart that warehouse. She told me to call back later this evening for the tracking information and they should have it. She also mentioned that the items will ship UPS to your local post office and then USPS from there to the final destination. Apparently it's more economical. I'm hoping she is right and they ship out later today
eyes.gif
I tried calling into FTL customer service to change delivery address but they wouldn't let me.

Once I have a tracking number can I change the delivery address with UPS or USPS?

I made a mistake and had it shipped to the FTL store. I am worried that the employees will keep the shoes and tell me some BS and refund my money.

I tried calling into FTL customer service to change delivery address but they wouldn't let me.

Once I have a tracking number can I change the delivery address with UPS or USPS?

I made a mistake and had it shipped to the FTL store. I am worried that the employees will keep the shoes and tell me some BS and refund my money.
you should be ok...i've ordered stuff to the store before and it's always been packaged to where an employee can't see what they are. they just look it up by name. 

at least that's been my experience

FINALLY snagged some Lucids. Pics don
all bay area heads should avoid that store at all costs. their employees are all crooks, they NEVER give out the right information, the managers over there are complete *****. an nt'er mentioned earlier this week that VF HOH did not receive B/W racers yet and all of a sudden they're sold out? eff that ****.  they're saving pairs for employees/friends and selling through backdoor/close homies. 

what can you expect from a store that rigs raffles... doesn't surprise me at all. 
****. that. store. 

Truth.

I stopped dealing with those clowns years ago. Not sure why I even bothered calling their sorry *****

Has everyone just given up on NDC? Just wondering if there are still some holding out hope for that. .

****. that. store. 
damn, real. and i thought san leandro was bad

Kind of funny because they left my apartment number off my order
mean.gif
  She said that warehouse is mostly automated so it's not like they can just pick up the phone and call someone over there to get it changed. I didn't see my apt number on my receipt so I was curious and sure enough it wasn't on the order. I called like an hour after I placed the order in store though and the guy said he'd send an email and hopefully it would get added. The lady I just spoke with today said that a change of address would have to be done early in the process or else the change wouldn't go through. I'm assuming once we get tracking info, you might be able to edit the delivery address, but I'm not certain. I know you can leave comments for the delivery driver, but not sure you can go as far as changing the entire ship to address. If mine doesn't go through, I'm hoping they just leave the package at the front office. Good luck, sir

Back
Top Bottom