OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

I need a pair of these. IDK if i would go with racers or trainers tho lol
Why not both? 
nerd.gif

Angelous paint, painters tape, a wide and thin paint brush, paint pen, and most importantly patience. Angelous you can get on-line or a your local shoe repair shop. All the other items can be picked up at a craft store such a Michael's. I suggest getting the cheap variety pack of paint brushes from Michael's. I think you get 7 brushes with a variety of tips for less than $10. They exspensive ones but those aren't necessary.

Angelous paint, painters tape, a wide and thin paint brush, paint pen, and most importantly patience. Angelous you can get on-line or a your local shoe repair shop. All the other items can be picked up at a craft store such a Michael's. I suggest getting the cheap variety pack of paint brushes from Michael's. I think you get 7 brushes with a variety of tips for less than $10. They exspensive ones but those aren't necessary.

Repped and thanks..gonna mess around with the chlorines and the red racers.

Just used some painters tape to outline the sole area. Then when I made sure the tape was as close to the edge as I could possibly get it, I went over the area in white Angelus paint a few times. For the wire, I just used an extra fine tip sharpie and the wire fabric just soaked up the ink. If you do decide to paint the soles, make sure you carefully tape them. I have some areas along the edges where I either need to remove white paint or apply more. So just make sure you put some effort into prepping them.

Yup RRS for $125 shipped. Was trying to find if other people had tried doing what I did, but couldn't. So I just decided to go for it, and am now pretty happy on the results.

Reactions: lyl
Well it is angelus paint and I have gone over it 3 times, so hopefully not. But will post if anything noticeable happens

anybody know is nike has coupons? tyring to get the racers but they at 150$ seeing if theres coupon before i cop,

soo hard to find size 8,8.5 for racers/trainers

thanks fam

This is all you need, plus a wider paintbrush to fill in the nike sign. I usually do an outline and then fill in

Whoring out some shoes I painted over time.
I love the chukkas. Nice work!  Saw that colorway at an outlet last week for $69 but couldn't pull the trigger. I've painted Flyknits before. I don't know why I didn't think of that. 

looks good man... how do you do it without f***-ing up? have been wanting to try that, but im clueless
Just like posters above said, angelus paint, a small paintbrush and patience. Was afraid of screwing up so i tried putting tape around the swoosh but ended up only taping both end points of the swoosh only. Once you get the hang of it its pretty easy. Anyway i'm from the lion city too and seems like the prices on racers now are pretty ridiculous no matter what the colours, even those that are still available in store. 

Last edited:

looks good man... how do you do it without f***-ing up? have been wanting to try that, but im clueless
Just like posters above said, angelus paint, a small paintbrush and patience. Was afraid of screwing up so i tried putting tape around the swoosh but ended up only taping both end points of the swoosh only. Once you get the hang of it its pretty easy. Anyway i'm from the lion city too and seems like the prices on racers now are pretty ridiculous no matter what the colours, even those that are still available in store. 
thanks man :smile: are you able to get the paint in sg? will try it on my photo blues :D

This is all you need, plus a wider paintbrush to fill in the nike sign. I usually do an outline and then fill in

Whoring out some shoes I painted over time.
How hard was it to pait the tongue without getting any paint on anything else?

I want to paint my Black White Racer tongues from white to black.

Any tips are appreciated :smile:

Back
Top Bottom