OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Guys, quick question. I really want to Color my Oreos to white but I'm confused whether should I dye them(can't find any white dye) or just use angelus acrylic paint.

i thought we figured out where they were coming from?

I meant any more information? Like is there going to be another round of a restock to eventually hit outlets here? If they hit eruope a pair can be obtained for a decent price but Brazil its not possible.

I meant any more information? Like is there going to be another round of a restock to eventually hit outlets here? If they hit eruope a pair can be obtained for a decent price but Brazil its not possible.
trust me, all of us are on the lurk for these... 

Hi guys.  would like to check if there is two type of dark greys flyknit racer. I have two pairs of dark grey. but the flywire on each is a different color.. 1 is dark grey  and the other is Whitish, a little like reflective.

Last edited:

Hi guys.  would like to check if there is two type of dark greys flyknit racer. I have two pairs of dark grey. but the flywire on each is a different color.. 1 is dark grey  and the other is Whitish, a little like reflective.
hi, post some pics, thanks

with that rrs promotion + VIP racers go to $119 any way i could get more off or is that it?
I got mine down to $113 over the phone on the 2015 black/whites. I bought 2 pairs though so I was able to use the 25% off

Last edited:
You can still use 25FITMAS on any racer on RRS and get it for $112.45, especially the ones coming out in in 2015.

Should I buy more FKs?

Never enough money :lol:...Just bought a camera for 1380, wanna do LBJ IDs, and etc...

Should I buy more FKs?

Never enough money
laugh.gif
...Just bought a camera for 1380, wanna do LBJ IDs, and etc...
The answer is always yes.

Im trying my hardest to save money lol

Here's another pic, you can see that the painting on the sole isn't that good. Going to over the sole a few more times.
Thats really AWESOME! Got the last size 9 from RRS. After the 25FITMAS code came out to be $125.

What paints did you use? I would like to do the same with mine when it gets here.

Back
Top Bottom