OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
NO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

IF YOUR POST COMES UP MISSING, THAT MEANS ITS BEEN DELETED. DO NOT POST IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Thanks, and have a happy thanksgiving folks.

Gonna pull the trigger on the Blk/Wh racer from RRS tomorrow

Getting one for myself and my girlfriend

135 each or so so 270 and then 25% off. Looking at at like 105 per shoe

thats a great deal tbh

Gonna pull the trigger on the Blk/Wh racer from RRS tomorrow
Getting one for myself and my girlfriend

135 each or so so 270 and then 25% off. Looking at at like 105 per shoe
thats a great deal tbh
That's probably not the case. VIP gets 15% already so you'll prolly get another 10% off on top of the VIP price. I hope I'm wrong but it's been the case for me on the past releases. Good luck and pls keep us posted.

That's probably not the case. VIP gets 15% already so you'll prolly get another 10% off on top of the VIP price. I hope I'm wrong but it's been the case for me on the past releases. Good luck and pls keep us posted.
looks like youre right

On the website it comes out to 226 prior to shipping/taxes for the Volt Racers

I guess it's 135 each with VIP. 

They should take off 67.50 if it's 25% 

but the website shows only a $45 deduction or 16.67%

Still can't complain though. Way better than 300+

edit: So just read it's an extra 15% on top of the 10% you get with the VIP

once again, you were right lol

Last edited:
I wonder when they will actually put them on the site? Can't be too much longer.. :nerd:

There was literally every size of the red racers yesterday on RRS, now there's only a 14 left. >:

I'm pissed man, I guess the hype is real.

Volt racers? Where? Don't get my hopes up

why do you need them up on the site to order them? you can do so by calling them?

also fyi there is pre-order up on RRS for Sail/volt colorway.

for whatever reason the 25% off code worked for me and i only bought one pair. glad i could double up on these, underrated colorway if you ask me

I've been looking around at low key spots for trainers and racers. There's a couple sites I have written down at home who consistently get racers. I'm not sure if they do pre orders but I'll check and let u guys know when I get home

I've been looking around at low key spots for trainers and racers. There's a couple sites I have written down at home who consistently get racers. I'm not sure if they do pre orders but I'll check and let u guys know when I get home

There needs to be more of these by the end of 2014 !
agreed! would like to see what everyone's collection looks like.
smile.gif

Picked up a pair of trainers, don't like them. They are nice, but too narrow. Ima stick to lunars and frees.

Lunars and frees are both trash

Racers and trainers>>>>>>>
well lunars+flyknnit is really good for running, and iv ran in both trainers n racers.

ugh i should got white trainers and multicolor racers,before the sudden flyknit hype. coulda got them for the lowwww., now i must get them, the resells is realy crazy, do u guys think hype will go down on shoes? i doubt it

but yeah i doubled up on volt trainers/racers.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom