OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Lol. :/

Any other cool c/w? I'm only experimenting right now. I was going to retire these. The soles were in horrible shape. Have several hundred miles of running in them... Want to wear them casually now.

hellllpppp lol
The black is a little too glossy, and it doesn't really go with the grey on the swoosh tongue and laces. If you'd match the colour of the midsole with that and have it more matte it might look pretty good. Maybe speckles too just for kicks.

Those racers were perfect as is but at this point maybe go over it with grey and matte. The black just isn't working imo

Reactions: lyl
$85 pick up from Craigslist today. 
smokin.gif

Just out of curiosity, do yall think rrs will release an official website pre-orders on the new black/white and navy/green racers?

what's up with those on top? they forthcoming?

not the biggest fan of the midsole, but is it supposed to be more comfortable than a lunar sole or something?
not been keeping up much with flyknits, the pair on the bottom is that a new c/w? (red racer)

Last edited:
Those custom orange Racers would look better if the sole was matte rather than glossy.

My man, I'm only hoping
laugh.gif
I'm in the same boat. I've been wanting to buy some for her for the longest time. Can't even find them in the hyper punch or volt oreos.
hahah yea man the struggle is real out here
sick.gif
 feel bad for her bc she's always talking about how much she loves my blk/whites. does nike even produce these in that size?

My man, I'm only hoping :lol: I'm in the same boat. I've been wanting to buy some for her for the longest time. Can't even find them in the hyper punch or volt oreos.

hahah yea man the struggle is real out here:x  feel bad for her bc she's always talking about how much she loves my blk/whites. does nike even produce these in that size?
Not completely sure, I hope they do though...But I be asking her "You sure you can't fit a size 6/6.5? :lol:

It's silly of me to ask though, I wouldn't be able to fit 1 size higher than my actual size.

so my question is....

how much more are you willing to pay for a box thats not wrecked?

yea stackin codes on top of vip from RRS is nice and all, but this **** gets old

I'll gladly take a shoe for well under retail with a beat up box vs. retail (or more) with a perfect box.

I'm wearing the shoes, not the box.

so my question is....

how much more are you willing to pay for a box thats not wrecked?

yea stackin codes on top of vip from RRS is nice and all, but this **** gets old

I like most here hate having a beat up box. So when my RRS pair comes in and the box looks beat up as hell, I usually go to my local Niketown and buy the same shoe. Switch boxes for the nicer one then return the busted box back to Niketown. boom

I'd pay $0 to have RRS double box my order :lol:. I'm getting them for $30-$40 off retail price, with free 2 day shipping and no tax. The last thing I'm worried about is how the box looks. The only real problem I have with damaged boxes is that they're not stackable. That's easily fixed by just putting them on top of the stack though :lol:.

If you're really anal about having a box that's in good shape, unfold it, iron it, and then refold it. If there's any rips in the cardboard, fix them with some packing tape on the inside of the box so the tape isn't visible. Voila.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom