OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
ON ANOTHER NOTE....

For those who have painted their swooshes on the uni reds (or any other pair for that matter)...Do i need to prep the swoosh in any way before applying paint? Sorry if its a noob question, first ever venture into anything custom. :tongue:

I would dull the paint if I was you. I painted one swoosh barely without duller and it gave too much of a shine to my liking. For the midsole, I did not dull the paint and it matched perfect with the factory paint.

uni reds in.

sucks because i feel with all this kobe 9 MC iD nonsense the FK hype is gonna trickle down to racers and trainers

they are really popular now, but i think it will become a bit silly...i hope not though

3rd pair of flyknit racer/trainers
this may be my fav pair.

uni reds in.

sucks because i feel with all this kobe 9 MC iD nonsense the FK hype is gonna trickle down to racers and trainers

they are really popular now, but i think it will become a bit silly...i hope not though

3rd pair of flyknit racer/trainers
this may be my fav pair.
As one who has the mc racers, I still can't figure out the hype over the kobe mc, or over the mc racers for that matter.  They are nice, but I don't think they are $300-400 nice.  

As one who has the mc racers, I still can't figure out the hype over the kobe mc, or over the mc racers for that matter.  They are nice, but I don't think they are $300-400 nice.  

i think its just a part of the new generation of sneaker lovers and their thirst for things loud and different. and limited

i remember when nike would make a volt pair of shoes in the 90s and it would sit. it wouldnt even be all volt. now its the loud colors that move and the more traditional ones that sit IMO

Last edited:
 Kobe is only popular because of the MC options...
Yeah, um... No.

i think its just a part of the new generation of sneaker lovers and their thirst for things loud and different.

i remember when nike would make a volt pair of shoes in the 90s and it would sit. it wouldnt even be all volt. now its the loud colors that move and the more traditional ones that sit IMO
EVERYTHING in the 90s sat.

Problem now is, nike makes everything "limited", or "exclusive" to some area,which drives up hype. Look at those red jordan 1s that recently dropped. They're pretty nice, but if they were gr in the states, no one would look twice. Now they're overseas only, dudes are going crazy paying $300+. Same story with a lot of stuff. You think the Mc option on the Kobes would be selling like it did if it was readily available? Doubt it.

Yeah, um... No.
EVERYTHING in the 90s sat.

Problem now is, nike makes everything "limited", or "exclusive" to some area,which drives up hype. Look at those red jordan 1s that recently dropped. They're pretty nice, but if they were gr in the states, no one would look twice. Now they're overseas only, dudes are going crazy paying $300+. Same story with a lot of stuff. You think the Mc option on the Kobes would be selling like it did if it was readily available? Doubt it.

+1 youre right S DUBL

matter of fact...i remember when nike ONLY used loud colors to highlight technology!

Last edited:
Agree with this, of all the colorways that dropped in the past 6 months or so, I only regret not picking up the oreo's or grey scales or whatever ppl are calling them these days. I dig the game royal/pink flash pair, the rest are meh.

As for the oreo's, I remember a very reliable source in here has stated they will restock in 2015 so I'll have them soon enough :smokin

same here. Regret not picking up the oreo's. Everytime I see them, I get that Jackie Chan GIF look.

is the new purple and pink flash racers still widely available in stores?

thinking of having a friend to help pick them up in stores rather than to order them from nikestore sites and ship them all the way to my country.

thanks for the help!

Lol at Kobe's being popular only because of the MC option.

People have been THIRSTING for the elite low ever since info dropped about them.

Back
Top Bottom