OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
For today.

Can you tell me what socks you got on? They're drifit right? I like tab up front.

just sold my lucids having regrets right about now.. :frown:
I sold my black/white racers and I still don't have any regrets, because I already had black/white trainers and white/black trainers that's why I had to get rid of them. Too much black/white.

Can you tell me what socks you got on? They're drifit right? I like tab up front.

Yes they're dri-fit l, the brand is champion and sold at target. Still prefer nike, but you can't
beat the price of 4 for 8 iirc.

Last edited:
Realistically, what should one pay for a pair of Flyknit Racer Oreos?

Seeing as how they're sold out and very limited

bought a pair of racers from ebay and they have no insoles 
sick.gif
 anyone know if there's anyway I can find some replacements

not a single page monitor went off... hmm...
how do i monitor a page? i check NDC everytime i have a break at work or am at home....but would be nice to be notified when these things pop up...any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Realistically, what should one pay for a pair of Flyknit Racer Oreos?

Seeing as how they're sold out and very limited

A very reliable source on here said they will be restocking in 2015, I can't find the exact post, sorry.

Sold a used pair of MC racers a couple weeks ago for 275 shipped. They were in better condition than those and sz 10.

Sold a used pair of MC racers a couple weeks ago for 275 shipped. They were in better condition than those and sz 10.
i mean they look like they are in good shape tho right? i can see a few issues of wear and tear but not much. i figured i could probably rehab em a little. 
i definately dont NEED them asap. but these are never being restocked. the DS pairs i see on the bay are down to only two and im definately not paying 425 + lol. the most i would pay would be just over 300. 

im just worried of never getting a set to add to my racer collection. but i also can barely justify paying over retail for ANY shoe. Even on new colorways, i go out of my way to always find discounts/codes etc. so paying this much is just got me feeling some type of way

doug3fresh doug3fresh

Bro, I don't think they are horrible, but I do think that even 225 might be too high.

I get these shoes are sought after, but these prices people are willing to pay are crazy.

I would say talk that seller down or hold out.

@Doug3fresh

Bro, I don't think they are horrible, but I do think that even 225 might be too high.

I get these shoes are sought after, but these prices people are willing to pay are crazy.

I would say talk that seller down or hold out.
yea i just texted him. im backin out.... in hopes for a used pair for cheaper or DS for cheaper than bay prices. 

i mean they look like they are in good shape tho right? i can see a few issues of wear and tear but not much. i figured i could probably rehab em a little. 
i definately dont NEED them asap. but these are never being restocked. the DS pairs i see on the bay are down to only two and im definately not paying 425 + lol. the most i would pay would be just over 300. 
im just worried of never getting a set to add to my racer collection. but i also can barely justify paying over retail for ANY shoe. Even on new colorways, i go out of my way to always find discounts/codes etc. so paying this much is just got me feeling some type of way

Damn these prices just keep getting crazier and crazier :wow:

I may be crazy, but I've been offered $500 for my pair of DS MC Racers and turned it down... I'd rather keep them because they're just so rare to find nowadays

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom