OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^^ bleekers are awesome. Can't wait till fall/winter in the south. Too hot right now for sweats.

Finished painting my unis, I might paint all the red black on the medial side, but for now I'm content/lazy. I messed up on the swoosh and didn't use duller for one side and didn't like the shine it had so I had to restart on oneside. Overall, very happy. Almost identical to black/white racer color block (excluding the midsole of course). Better pictures soon.
Need to do this also

Last edited:

Happy Flyknit Friday!!!

I'm not a huge fan of this cw, but they look a lot better with the swap! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

just came in! so happy right now. finally able to double up on these before they're completely extinct.
man i love this v1 flyknit. Ive got the v2 with the ribbon laces and the padded heel, gotta say i like yours way more

man i love this v1 flyknit. Ive got the v2 with the ribbon laces and the padded heel, gotta say i like yours way more
thanks man, honestly i didn't think the difference was that drastic until i held both in person. V1 is much sleeker, and feels better imo. 

G Damn. The red's in your avatar look sick. Now i really want one.

They should definitely make a maroon/black colorway.

Last edited:
citadel outlet

flyknit racer chlorine blue - regular stock not hash wall

they also have that pink blue one too.

forgot the price..was 109 or 129.

Back
Top Bottom