OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^^Damn. I thought Tianna was hot before, but now that she has bw racers on... MIND IS BLOWN!

Tech Fleece x Racers = Goat combo.

black/white racers = goat colorway, mc's don't come close

Seen as though ya'll didn't like my denim 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
I'll hit you with this flex.

black/white racers do nothing for me. And I'm still trying to understand those tech fleece pants. Some of ya'll swear by them, but i think H&M sweats do the job the same (and I don't own any H&M sweats, but have tried on both).

**Shrug**

black/white racers do nothing for me. And I'm still trying to understand those tech fleece pants. Some of ya'll swear by them, but i think H&M sweats do the job the same (and I don't own any H&M sweats, but have tried on both).

**Shrug**
$80+ for some some sweats is a lot of money, but just like any other item one gets what one pays for.

new tech fleece pants are $100 now. I think owning 1 pair isn't out of the question. they're pretty comfy, good quality and go well with runners.

Tech Fleece x Racers = Goat combo.

black/white racers = goat colorway, mc's don't come close

Seen as though ya'll didn't like my denim :lol: :smokin I'll hit you with this flex.

B/W Racers look 72x better with white laces to me. They just don't blend well with the stock black in there but to each his own

i missed out like an ******* a couple months ago. Toronto got chlorines everywhere for $80.. I had my Uni reds back then so i thought i didnt need chlorines. I was wrong
I don't know how many times this story has to be told to drive the moral across; one which are all aware of, but always fail to abide by - BNTL.

just came in! so happy right now. finally able to double up on these before they're completely extinct.

just came in! so happy right now. finally able to double up on these before they're completely extinct.
i had these back when they were first released. the white collar started to discolor after a bunch of wears.

ended up selling them and buying the black collar version.

**Shrug**
^^ Agreed, plus you can get 5 pair of H&M sweats for the price of a pair of tech fleece pants. Not hating on the tech fleece but sometimes you gotta find a cheaper option to keep the flyknit addiction alive
smokin.gif

i missed out like an ******* a couple months ago. Toronto got chlorines everywhere for $80.. I had my Uni reds back then so i thought i didnt need chlorines. I was wrong

NDC had them reduced to $72 shipped earlier this year. Moral is BNTL lol.

Back
Top Bottom