OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Anyone bought sneakers from Shinzo Paris online ? How long do they take to ship out ?

I got 4D alphaedge from them. They took a couple days but it's on it's way now. $45 shipping tho...even though it says $30 on their site :angry:

Edit; Just got UPS update from Shinzo, the pair left Paris yesterday and should be here in CO by Friday.

Last edited:
Check your Ross stores, found these.
20181120_115259.jpg

What size it that 15!! Ross never have decent size (9-111) for kicks I’ll like to get

I got 4D alphaedge from them. They took a couple days but it's on it's way now. $45 shipping tho...even though it says $30 on their site :angry:

Edit; Just got UPS update from Shinzo, the pair left Paris yesterday and should be here in CO by Friday.

Oh my, so coincidence becos I also bought the alphaedge on 18 Nov and they replied me yesterday they are Still processing as have many orders over the last weekend. Thus I'm still waiting for a tracking from them. Keeping my fingers cross.

Last edited:
Stopped by my local Factory store, where, earlier this week, they had FSRs of the black/white sole and wheat/gum trainers for $50/each, hoping to snag a couple for $30-40 today.

Sneaky Nike jacked up the price on both to $100+ so they were actually more expensive (even with the 40% off) :smh:

Was able to get the golds and reds from finshline for $54 shipped each. They were 68 and showed an extra 25% off in cart but the code wouldn’t work. I called and they said it was expired and shouldnt still be showing that but they applied a 20% off out of courtesy. Not as good as the outlets prices but about as good as I’ll get.

Stopped by my local Factory store, where, earlier this week, they had FSRs of the black/white sole and wheat/gum trainers for $50/each, hoping to snag a couple for $30-40 today.

Sneaky Nike jacked up the price on both to $100+ so they were actually more expensive (even with the 40% off) :smh:

trainers were back up to $99.99 + 40% off here :lol: got them last week for $43.50 after tax.

Essentially the same reason. It’s impossible to legitimately verify them aka it’s incredibly easy to commit fraud with gift cards.

I'm guessing you probably misunderstood him; a Nike gift card is money already made by Nike or the issuing company. There's no reason at all they can't accept them for phone orders. The chip cards were a convenient out to eliminate phone orders.

A few random ones were ok to deal with but the time investment to compete mass orders once someone posted to SneakerSteal, etc wasn't worth it for the stores

Any sites that still has the flyknit trainer oreo 2018?

I haven't used it before but the first Google result for AH8396-005 shows a 11.5 / 12 / 13 on Google Express

692AF42A-21BC-48D6-AE07-92049FBFDF23.png

You can also call/chat with a Nike rep just in case they still have stock but just temporarily pulled them from NDC

Last edited:
I'm guessing you probably misunderstood him; a Nike gift card is money already made by Nike or the issuing company. There's no reason at all they can't accept them for phone orders. The chip cards were a convenient out to eliminate phone orders.

A few random ones were ok to deal with but the time investment to compete mass orders once someone posted to SneakerSteal, etc wasn't worth it for the stores

I haven't used it before but the first Google result for AH8396-005 shows a 11.5 / 12 / 13 on Google Express

692AF42A-21BC-48D6-AE07-92049FBFDF23.png

You can also call/chat with a Nike rep just in case they still have stock but just temporarily pulled them from NDC
Thanks but need a 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom