OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Went to orange, CA outlet and the Flyknit trainer was $50-20% off. Its going fast. I think by tomorrow or sunday, all will be sold. They also have kobe AD burgundy color for $50

Went to orange, CA outlet and the Flyknit trainer was $50-20% off. Its going fast. I think by tomorrow or sunday, all will be sold. They also have kobe AD burgundy color for $50
Are you talking about the factory store at the block?

^ At Orange, they had those at $100 for the F&F weekend, I guess I can return and rebuy. I always felt I was getting jacked buying during F&F!

went to Great Lakes

they had a single RED size 9 women's on the wall for $49.99 with 20% off hash

annoyed they didnt have a single pair in mens other than the blackouts at $64.99

Outlet pickups this weekend super steals 20181118_121140.jpg

Take those back this Thursday and repurchase for 40% off on entire purchase. Just got an email about Black Friday sale.

Nike will probably jack up the price again... they had some prices like this a while back where the white trainers were $54. I went back a week later and they were up to something like $75.

Is it the Citadel spot with the University Reds?

Edit: scooped a pair at the East LA location :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone close to Norfolk VA outlets ???

Need an assist if possible for some red flynit trainers in mens 9.5

They only 44 bucks I wish they would do phone orders still. I am in NYC so I am out of luck on this deal.

could someone possibly post a pic of their receipt from the outlets for the Red trainers please. I’m curious to see if nike will honor their own price even though they jacked up the prices online.

Back
Top Bottom