OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
This thread just went downhill past couple of weeks with repeated questions about sizing and now telling people who's never had trainers not to buy a pair.

Sizing? Go with TTS. 0.5 size off would not kill you. Too big? Wear thick socks. Too small? Cut off your toes.

I was a fan of racers .. I have three pairs but I always found them to be more of a fashion shoes than performance.. no ankle support , no structure, flattens rather quickly I'm 160 pounds and my heel / ankle was starting to dip inwards after a month of regular use.. for $150 I regretted not forking up an extra $30-40 for some ultraboost at the time... i never had Trainers and Thursday will be my first pair .. I hear the zoom alone already makes it better than the racers
If you were disappointed with the Racers you might be disappointed with the Trainers. This is from comparing with my wife's racers.

So I took the safe route and bought from stockx just now as an insurance for 160.95 shipped to house.

First time user gets $20 off.

Bid = 167
Shipping = 13.95
Discount = 20

Total, 160.95 which is like $6 over retail.

Now I'm hoping to score another via snkrs
Might end up doing this honestly. I can ask my neighbor to lemme use his address for stockx discount since he's not into sneakers.

Went the stockx route. Mines came out a little more, 173 I think. Bids were a little high when I was looking. Honestly not a bit more after tax on a retail pair tbh lol. But I'll take that over driving into the city and waiting in line.

How long does stockx take to process?

Now to look for a pair of the pale greys. Anywhere to get em as of now? Really like the sunset pair as well.

Not saying these are nike lab buuuuuuuuut
IMG_0322.PNG

The knit by nights were a nike lab release and they were on snkrs as well and that was the only place to get them beside boutiques. It these white ones are following the same pattern they very well maybe Nike labs

Went the stockx route. Mines came out a little more, 173 I think. Bids were a little high when I was looking. Honestly not a bit more after tax on a retail pair tbh lol. But I'll take that over driving into the city and waiting in line.

How long does stockx take to process?

Now to look for a pair of the pale greys. Anywhere to get em as of now? Really like the sunset pair as well.
I'd just wait for pale greys tbh. Looks like it'll be an easy cop and it comes out in two weeks anyways unless you wanted to stunt for the last days of summer like me. And stockx takes like 7 business days at most. Can be less depending on the location of the seller and buyer.

I'd just wait for pale greys tbh. Looks like it'll be an easy cop and it comes out in two weeks anyways unless you wanted to stunt for the last days of summer like me. And stockx takes like 7 business days at most. Can be less depending on the location of the seller and buyer.

Word. I'm impatient and hate going in store nowadays and dealing with nonsense hah. I'll probably wait like you said though. I did find the sunset pair for 185 I think. Those joints looking solid and def an end of the summer stunt.

And thanks! That actually works out since I'll be gone this weekend. Thanks for the info.

Not saying these are nike lab buuuuuuuuut
IMG_0322.PNG

The knit by nights were a nike lab release and they were on snkrs as well and that was the only place to get them beside boutiques. It these white ones are following the same pattern they very well maybe Nike labs
Hope it sells like the knit by nights did. I remembered FSR lasted an hour.

don't know how in the hell y'all go TTS with racers. I can only do it if i'm wearing very thin or no socks. gotta go a full size up since i never come across a 12.5 to try.

needless to say, i'm conflicted on which size to go with on the trainers with all the contradicting info in here. :lol:

I remembered some sizes still available and I was debating it for like an hour with my size in my cart :stoneface: Or maybe my memory is crap now.

Nah you're right i remember them being available for a sec and debating if i should get them too lol. Not sure for how long exactly tho

I remembered some sizes still available and I was debating it for like an hour with my size in my cart :stoneface: Or maybe my memory is crap now.

:lol: I think your memory might be crap. Might have lasted a couple minutes, but they didnt last an hour. They were gone asap, at least normal sizes. I remember having to grab a pair on Undftd that got cancelled, and then I finally scored on kith.

:lol: I think your memory might be crap. Might have lasted a couple minutes, but they didnt last an hour. They were gone asap, at least normal sizes. I remember having to grab a pair on Undftd that got cancelled, and then I finally scored on kith.

Def didnt sit long 7.5-11 were gone almost instantly.

dam i think usps lost my kixsquare pale greys

can i request a refund?

tracking says it was delivered at mailbox to a different zip code from residence (wtf..). going to the post office today to see whatsup

don't know how in the hell y'all go TTS with racers. I can only do it if i'm wearing very thin or no socks. gotta go a full size up since i never come across a 12.5 to try.

needless to say, i'm conflicted on which size to go with on the trainers with all the contradicting info in here. :lol:
same here. I feel like i'm about to turn into Incredible Hulk when i wear TTS Racers. Did it once because i had no choice and i instantly regretted it and had to return them. Honestly, when i put the pale grey on, my first thought was "they felt tighter than racers."

same here. I feel like i'm about to turn into Incredible Hulk when i wear TTS Racers. Did it once because i had no choice and i instantly regretted it and had to return them. Honestly, when i put the pale grey on, my first thought was "they felt tighter than racers."
shooot you might just have some hulk feet bro lol. a full size up is crazy on racers, even going up a .5 size on them for me is uncomfortable because of how loose the whole shoe feels, especially in the heel area.

Back
Top Bottom