OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^^ Same here. I just want to wear it to flex out, put on IG, then return them :lol:
Nah Im kidding. Im planning to wear it for casual walking or gym. Hopefully they are good for running.

Can't buy anything from SNKRS because I never get the cellular verification code

IMG_1327.JPG
Got my pair in from hanon but without one of the patches

SMHHHHHH

2 more days. I don't know of any boutique shops in Houston other than premium goods. If they do get em Rice University beast will probably eat em up before I get there. Never been able to get anything even semi hyped from that place.

lol so true bro. The only person I watch for sneakers is nightwing2303 because I always liked his performance views
Same but he's been a little slow with putting out reviews. I liked kickgenius but they've been focusing on fitness and basketball lately. Are you actually nightwing2303 in disguise seandon23 seandon23 lmao

Typical hypebeast checklist:

1. Has the word "hype" in the thumbnail - ✅
2. Feeds into the hype by suggesting these will sell out due to ATC twitter account activity - ✅
3. Mentions Kanye and the fact that he wore them - ✅

I could go on but you guys get the gist. Can't stand some of these hype beast YouTubers. I'll admit I watch a couple of them from time to time though.

He recommends a half size up for wide footers.
Pfft I went with my TTS and they're fine. Still have room for toes. I don't think most of these youtubers or any of us even know what TTS anymore. There needs to be a water mark on this thread in the background that says GO WITH YOUR RACER SIZE :rofl:

Typical hypebeast checklist:

1. Has the word "hype" in the thumbnail - ✅
2. Feeding into the hype by suggesting these will sell out due to ATC twitter accounts activity - ✅
3. Mentions Kanye and the fact that he wore them - ✅

I could go on but you guys get the drift. Can't stand some of hype beast YouTubers. I'll admit I watch a couple of them from time to time though.
SNITB has always been a hypebeast. I think he was asked how many rings Jordan had and he couldn't even answer it. Straight hypebeast.

Anybody know what stores in Manhattan will be getting them in store? I already know that none of the Nike stores and extra butter aren't getting them...

Pfft I went with my TTS and they're fine. Still have room for toes. I don't think most of these youtubers or any of us even know what TTS anymore. There needs to be a water mark on this thread in the background that says GO WITH YOUR RACER SIZE :rofl:

What if you've never owned a pair of racers?

Back
Top Bottom