OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I'm waiting for trainers now. I always wanted a pair of those more than racers. They look very similar to the Lunar 1s, but I love the cushioning on the racers so it seems like a best of both worlds.
After years of wearing racers, I feel as though my feet are spoiled cause they aren't as comfortable as they used to be now days.

Also waiting on trainers to come back to surface.  Hopefully no ugly C/W like macaroons, etc etc.

was thrilled as can be when someone copped my sherbets from me for $130 on Stockx. Felt illegal i could even get that much.

I'm probably on of the few rare people who can't stand the mushiness of ultraboost. i think nike's lunarlon is almost the perfect combo of mushy and stiff really, especially just for everyday wear. 

I just can't stand how quickly Lunar flattens out. If you're any kinda runner, it's disgusting how soon it starts losing life.

It's good to have rotation imo, although boost cushioning really made that difficult for me.

Love racers for their silhouette, lightness and breathability.

It's good to have rotation imo, although boost cushioning really made that difficult for me.

Love racers for their silhouette, lightness and breathability.

Just wanted to try them out. I got them from RRS. 90 day return worn or not.

I'd figure, I beat them up and return them.

I do love my flyknit racers. ATM I'm trying to lose weight, so hopefully my foot doesn't get smaller.

Was going to do the drive for the sherbets but the only had a 10.5 and up when I called.

I'm mad because they were $100 at that outlet when I was there last :lol:

I really like the Be True, probably even cop at full price. Gonna hold out on any of those macaroon pack colors though... gotta think prices will drop.

Also, got all my pairs together for a photo yesterday. Def not crazy, but a good rotation.

That Mariah doesn't look bad but that's because the plastic heel is practically invisible. I wonder if it's translucent, which imo would make the darker mariahs look better.

Recommendations on where to try for Be True's? Saw SNS is releasing 6/1 at 9am CEST and SNKRS is 6/5 I believe. Any other bets?

Damn. I should have checked this thread days ago. I only found out about the Be Trues today and thankfully still had my size.

Back
Top Bottom