OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
For those in the Denver area, fice gallery is running a promo of 50% off everything in store (doesn't apply to phone orders). They have basically a full size run of the multi 2.0. Just picked up a pair for $75.

dragicon dragicon steal.

Has anyone removed the midsole paint before? Wonder if the midsole paint can be removed with acetone on triple blacks. They would then look like the knights.

Last edited:
FSR of Be Trues here at the Outlet in Orlando Florida
eek.gif
 WHAT! ughh now i gotta run to my outlet and see if i can luck out too. with this weather i definitely need another pair of racers

For those in the Denver area, fice gallery is running a promo of 50% off everything in store (doesn't apply to phone orders). They have basically a full size run of the multi 2.0. Just picked up a pair for $75.
I remember when the 2.0 came out, I had my girlfriend at the time download SNKRS app so we'd have a better chance and ended up with two pairs that day.  Fast forward, for the price of 2, I could've bought 4 pairs.  Damn.

I remember when the 2.0 came out, I had my girlfriend at the time download SNKRS app so we'd have a better chance and ended up with two pairs that day.  Fast forward, for the price of 2, I could've bought 4 pairs.  Damn.
Not that bad .. today I bought two pairs of the coat of arms by accident ... I didn't know I had two in my cart and checked out due to excitement ... smh now the big problem is undefeated has no return policy so I'm cooked

Not that bad .. today I bought two pairs of the coat of arms by accident ... I didn't know I had two in my cart and checked out due to excitement ... smh now the big problem is undefeated has no return policy so I'm cooked

Y'all have it made... I have 16 pairs... I tried on the 10.5 and was hooked... I was sent a 11.5 from RRS, I tried them on and they don't feel to bad. So I'm thinking I can get away with a size 11 and they'll be a little roomy and more comfortable. SMH

Last edited:
Y'all have it made... I have 16 pairs... I tried on the 10.5 and was hooked... I was sent a 11.5 from RRS, I tried them on and they don't feel to bad. So I'm thinking I can get away with a size 11 and they'll be a little roomy and more comfortable. SMH
I have no idea what you just said.

You have 16 pairs of the same?

I'm waiting for trainers now. I always wanted a pair of those more than racers. They look very similar to the Lunar 1s, but I love the cushioning on the racers so it seems like a best of both worlds.

Back
Top Bottom