OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
What brand no show socks do you guys usually wear with racers?

Yep Uniqlo are my go-tos as well. Can't beat the price and while I can't compare directly to the Stance socks as I don't own any, the quality is just fine.
I'm with these guys - I've become a big fan of uni-qlo socks. They don't slide off my heels, are very comfortable, and you can get them at a good price point. I own several pairs of Stance socks, the quality on the uni-qlos are just as good. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm with these guys - I've become a big fan of uni-qlo socks. They don't slide off my heels, are very comfortable, and you can get them at a good price point. I own several pairs of Stance socks, the quality on the uni-qlos are just as good. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I have tried many no shows and Uniqlos are the best for the price/quantity.

Color suggestions on no show socks?
laugh.gif
the top like half inch of no shows usually show on low cut shoes like the racers, at least for me. oh well i guess i have weird feet.

Question: would it be best to use the SNKRS app or NDC for this release?
At first, it will be released through SNKRS only. I believe after the first hour, if there are any left, they will hit NDC.

Last edited:
Color suggestions on no show socks?
laugh.gif
I buy a bunch of colors. I usually go with white unless i'm wearing my knit by nights or w/e they're called. 

They're cheap enough where i don't bad buying a bunch of socks. Also no show socks are nice with vans/keds/low cut shoes when wearing shorts.

I think socks that are visible are weird if you're not like exercising.

Last edited:
How do you cop via snkrs? I have it installed

Open the app. Find the sneaker. Select notify me. Make sure your notifications are on in your profile settings. App will notify you 15mins prior to release.

I like to type and copy my password to make the checkout process much quicker.

Personal experience, don't have the app open leading up to the release time. I've found that it still says "COMING SOON". Just open it as soon the clock strikes that certain time.

Open the app. Find the sneaker. Select notify me. Make sure your notifications are on in your profile settings. App will notify you 15mins prior to release.

I like to type and copy my password to make the checkout process much quicker.

Personal experience, don't have the app open leading up to the release time. I've found that it still says "COMING SOON". Just open it as soon the clock strikes that certain time.
I hit notify me and already got todays notification.

Sounds good

uniqlo no show socks
Yep Uniqlo are my go-tos as well. Can't beat the price and while I can't compare directly to the Stance socks as I don't own any, the quality is just fine.
Do they slip when you wear them with shoes? I have Bonobos no show socks and they slip like a mtfer. It's really annoying when you have to adjust them every 5 minutes, then you get lazy and walk wiht the sock go under your heel.

Do they slip when you wear them with shoes? I have Bonobos no show socks and they slip like a mtfer. It's really annoying when you have to adjust them every 5 minutes, then you get lazy and walk wiht the sock go under your heel.
mine slip sometimes, but the uniqlo's have these little heel gel thingies that help prevent slippage

uniqlo no show socks

The Uniqlos have 4 or 5 rubber strips on the heel so that they kind of "stick" to your feet. I haven't had much trouble when I'm wearing them with shoes, but if I'm lounging around the house with just the socks on they do slip off sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom