OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I had a notification on my nike+ app saying "reservation for nike flyknit racer", but when i clicked on the notification, it gave me an error on the app. I knew maybe some NT had this problem, saw @babyJs23 link and it worked for me. so i'm guessing my account got selected, just don't know why i got the error message. thanks babyj for the link.

Exactly my thinking
Guys, I didn't get any code, or any reservations in my Nike+ inbox or regular email.  Not sure why you guys are insisting that :lol:

I just used the link that Baby J provided, and it gave me the option to log in with my Nike+ account or enter in a code.  I did the former and it let me purchase.  Like Bradley said, it was probably because my account was chosen beforehand.  

If you guys want this shoe, it may be prudent to click the link below and log in to check.  Doesn't hurt to try.  

Just copped from Galleria Finishline in Houston.

I like how I'm contemplating picking up the 2.0's even though I've worn them since release then sold them. I might be insane.
roll.gif

do most of you guys prefer symmetrical pairs?

the asymmetrical ones are a lot more desirable imo

would love to get a pair like the above

Last edited:
Def gonna be in line for these on Friday morning.

I'm sure no need to with them being everywhere. But better be safe than sorry.

I agree. Asymmetrical just looks better because it's the best of both worlds. I was happy when my two weaves were different.

I'd much rather have asymmetrical toe boxes. I'm disappointed whenever I get a pair and they look the same :lol:.

I much prefer Trainers on Lunaracer soles but those MC2s look amazing. What's your current count on swaps vs stock Racers/Trainers?

I'm scared to count.. but I have more stock than swaps atm.. most of my swaps have back ups with OG soles still..

I dunno what it is but Racer upper with LR soles just fit my feet perfectly.. I used to think that HTM Lunars were the best pair ever but that all changed when I got more Racer upper/LR soles HIBRiD's.. I wished Nike made more technical weave along with the mixed weaves that has been releasing lately.. also I wished Nike released a technical weave with the IOA mc'ish upper with Racer soles.. those would've been the way to close this Racer silhouette IMHO..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom