OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^ bottoms of every racer sole is green. You can always see it in the arch area.

Might be time to get a new phone if that looks neon to you.

truth be told, i dont spend time looking at pics of the shoes from side angles and the arch area, i do however know what the color of the bottom of the insoles are which is why i thought it was weird almost looking neon green

guess the iphone 6 isnt cutting it in daylight as usual smh

500/500mi (on these Racers) DONE! :smokin
FKRacers are actually GREAT (for me, at least) RUNNING shoes :tongue:

I'll ADMIT when Zoom Flyknits first launched, I was their biggest critic (especially the Racer!). I tried them on instore, and I thought they wouldn't even last 150mi with the waffle skin outsole! MAN, was I wrong! :wow: Despite how filmsy the upper can get after a couple of miles, the sole can LAST! Just this year, I transitioned to ZOOM Air from Lunar, and I've noticed that my pace has definitely been quicker. Now that these Racers have 500mi logged, I'm not sure If I'll retire them or continue with them for the rest of the month... :nerd:

Last edited:
The only other Racers that I run in are the Acais :lol:, but I'm always on the lookout for more CHEAP Racers to beat up. :nerd:

Now that I think about it, I believe this is only the third pair of shoes that has logged at least 500mi. :smokin

Last edited:
??? always green
always green???

always neon green as it appears in the pic as well???
y'all need to not be so sensitive in here...i know others were thinking it as well...the pics as it appeared on my phone seemed more neon green on the bottom of the insole...i was not speculating on the legitimacy of the shoes, but rather trying to get a precise answer to the original question about the insoles

that being said, thanks for snapping the pics with gives everyone a good look at the shoes in hand, especially since the outsole was an issue for some in terms of the shine

Naw not being sensitive. Just saying you should know you can always see the bottom of the sole through the side of the shoe and it's always a shade of green whether it's dark green most of the time or neon green. But no problem on the pics. I was actually really surprised they had them out already. I randomly stumbled on a pair of the olive UBs too. Solid day for this mall in terms of sneakers.

Damn congrats. Love running in my racers, but mostly so that I can justify buying more CWs.. investing in my health   
wink.gif

You say you've switched over to zoom air from lunars, what's your fav pair of runners right now? 

Last edited:
Other than the FKracers, I really like the Peg33s and the Elite8s. #forefootZOOM

I have the FKstreaks, but I'm not sure if the Zoom placement will work out for me.

Last edited:
So the sole is glossy, they look even worse :x

They should have weaved in another color if they were going to do a black sole

Updated with @NYC757's info

862713-300
ROUGH GREEN/ BLACK-NEUTRAL OLIVE-SEQUOIA 
12/9

526628-009
BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE
12/2/16 or 1/13/17 (maybe QS on 12/2, with larger restock/release on 1/13)

526628-608
UNIVERSITY RED/ BLACK-BRIGHT MANGO
1/27

526628-012
OREO 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
2/10

526628-405
BLUE GLOW/BLACK-YELLOW STRIKE 
2/24

526628-013
WOLF GREY/ WHITE-PURE PLATINUM-COOL GREY 
3/10

526628-100
WHITE/ WHITE-SAIL-PURE PLATINUM
3/24

526628-304
MULTI 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
4/7

526628-102
WHITE/ LEGION BLUE-MICA BLUE
5/19

526628-103
WHITE/COOL GREY-GHOST GREEN-WOLF GREY
5/19

526628-500
LIGHT VIOLET/DARK RAISIN-PLUM FOG-WHITE
5/19

526628-604
PEARL PINK/COOL GREY-BRIGHT MELON
5/19

Current Flyknit Racer Model Dates TBD below: 
526628-014 :: DARK GREY/ WHITE-BLACK-WOLF GREY 
902366-100 :: WHITE/MULTI-COLOR-BLACK-PINK BLAST :: BE TRUE RACER

Continuing to roll with these until I hit 100mi for the month!

511/500mi (on these Racers) #nonstop

Last edited:
Give you a lot of credit, no way I could run as much as you do without having some sort of knee or back issue. 

I be running 6 miles a day usually and Ray got my legs hurting more than my runs when i see those numbers... good **** sir! 

Mad props for running in racers.  The few times I ran in them my lower back was starting to act up.  I run more in lunar 1s... sole is more forgiving.

Back
Top Bottom