OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Just awful. That gloss black on the sole is terrible

That is a bit too much gloss from this image. Makes me reconsider.

Yeah that gloss coat wasn't needed. The picture Nike posted looked better. Oh well outlet pick up then strip the gloss coat off.

this is good news to me.. less competition.. not mad at all if they go on disco down the road, but that upper is nice enough to back up my swapped Oreo 3.0 :nthat: then down the road pick up another pair to stock if they ever go on sale..

this is good news to me.. less competition.. not mad at all if they go on disco down the road, but that upper is nice enough to back up my swapped Oreo 3.0 :nthat: then down the road pick up another pair to stock if they ever go on sale..

or

or also thinking grey or red.. lotsa possibilities.. :nthat:

Last edited:
i won;t be any competition for those triple blacks. Just HORRENDOUS.

Would rather have the vomits with the ugly blue sole. Oh wait, i have those, But yeah, would rather have the vomits than those. Looks like a terrible custom.

It's been a 5 day hiatus since my last run, so I had to get this 8miler in even with the rain :smokin
492/500mi (in these Racers) Eight more to go!

*Excuse my pace, as the track was wet :tongue:

Last edited:
question for original poster:

if these two pics are in fact actual shots of the triple blacks releasing nov 30/2016, why two diff insoles...the top view pic shows a black insole, the side view pic looks like a green insole?
bruh.. the bottom of the insole is always green and thats what is showing through the flyknit

Last edited:
??? always green
bruh.. the bottom of the insole is always green and thats what is showing through the flyknit

always green???

always neon green as it appears in the pic as well???
Tell him [emoji]128514[/emoji] Tryna say my pics not legit or something haha

y'all need to not be so sensitive in here...i know others were thinking it as well...the pics as it appeared on my phone seemed more neon green on the bottom of the insole...i was not speculating on the legitimacy of the shoes, but rather trying to get a precise answer to the original question about the insoles

that being said, thanks for snapping the pics with gives everyone a good look at the shoes in hand, especially since the outsole was an issue for some in terms of the shine

^ bottoms of every racer sole is green. You can always see it in the arch area.

Might be time to get a new phone if that looks neon to you.

Back
Top Bottom