OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

not a reseller but the MC 3.0 at least had some value to em.... but now they just makin the value go down the drain. just pissing me off that nike is just making these the next roshes man. no wonder why people gettin sick of nike and their ******** formula..... i pray adidas doesnt do the same with the nmds.

I enjoy buying and wearing shoes that have some exclusivity to them and that look good.

reminds me of when i had the roshe calypso (the og ones) and it felt good to have somethin exclusive... then of course nike just re-releases them and gave everyone a pair like they oprah b. 
mean.gif
Just say you like shoes for hype. and hype on this shoe fell long before the 3.0 came out.

if you tryna be the cool kid on the block just do high end.

Like they aren't going to stop trying to make profit because your feelings are hurt and you are looking for shoes for validation.

Like thats LITERALLY what luxury and aspiraitonal brands are for.

Adidas just put out like 30 colors of nmd in like the last month thanks to this thursday, so good luck on nmd dreaming. 

Last edited:
That's what I'm sayin. I'm buying what I like but these grown men are getting butt hurt over my preferences lmfao. Ay y'all, your tampons are falling out. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But you're not buying what you like. You ARE buying what you think people want thats limited. Everything about you screams "I only mess with limited stuff". Is that coincidence? I think not.

In the NMD thread, all you talk about is I hope they never bring back the og nmds like city packs, japans, and vintage black and white. Keep them hyped so you have something to cherish is what i believe you said? :rofl:

You might think you are buying what you want, but you are not. You are buying what is perceived as limited, which therefore become what you want. The classic definition of.........

Nobody is butt hurt. You're just the reason why this "shoe game" was messed up and finally, its starting to correct its self with wider releases, which means kids like you will move on to something else, eventually.

But keep on trying to impress men. Your quest will for sure get you head nods of approval.

Last edited:
The only time anyone should possibly be mad at a restock is because they could have copped under retail if they waited. IMO. I'm just glad they restocked since I **$!#+ up my 1st pair trying to Paint The tongue. Lol

People can buy whatever they like but if you are buying things based on exclusivity espically some Nike or Adidas sneakers you are buying them for the wrong reasons if that's why you get them

its great to have shoes readily available, but lets not lie to ourselves and say exclusivity doesn't influence anyone at all.
Doesn't for me unless I like the shoe a lot. I hate having to go through raffles and sitting on websites trying to get something because it's exclusive

Why are we even talking about racers and exclusivity when almost every single racer since 2012 has been a general release? Unless you have Milan MC's, those blue or pink USA's, or MC 2.0's, they're not rare.

Why are we even talking about racers and exclusivity when almost every single racer since 2012 has been a general release? Unless you have Milan MC's, those blue or pink USA's, or MC 2.0's, they're not rare.

Tell that to the guy who wants 3.0 to remain exclusive.

Looks like I missed out again on the MC 3.0s, this time it wasn't my fault though.

I was at work saw the restock opened up the snkrs app and tried to purchase a size 11 but everytime I hit "purchase" it  would say "there was an error during purchase". Had plenty of funds and everything anyone ever have something similiar happen to them? If so anyone know how to fix it if it happens to me again?

Last edited:
Went to all my local Foot Lockers today and still struck out on multicolors. They all only had size 7.5??? Oh well, $150 saved lol.

Looks like those Tokyo Olympic Racers might be coming out soon since the Lunarglide versions just released.

Looks like those Tokyo Olympic Racers might be coming out soon since the Lunarglide versions just released.

I hope so, but I just read this about those shoes, and thus, I am not getting my hopes up at all:
Complex’s Joe La Puma was recently gifted with this special pair of Racers that commemorates the location of the 2020 Olympics. La Puma mentioned that the pair was hand-dyed with genuine indigo in Tokyo, which is the host of the 2020 Olympics. Custom katakana script on the tongues translate to “Naiki.” With Nike once again being the official sponsor of the United States Olympic Committee in 2020, they’re wasting no time in getting to work.

Here is a larger picture also:

I hope so, but I just read this about those shoes, and thus, I am not getting my hopes up at all:
Here is a larger picture also:
Yeah, I don't think Nike is going out of their way to give Joe La Puma a one off custom.  They've done the Nai ki branding before too.

PC on 9/10 volt trainers size 10.5? TIA
because i can't find a DS pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom