OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
one of the best Flyknit Friday post I've seen in a while..

HTM Lunar set completed..

If I could land those blue/greens and blue glows I would die a happy man :lol:.

WHY TF did nike restock the MC.... man nike really mankin me mad b 
mad.gif

mean.gif
What's wrong with a restock? If you're a reseller, it's not like the resale value on this shoe was big. 

It's a dope colorway. Too bad it's too loud for my taste. I don't think I'm the type who would wear them often. 

correct me if I'm wrong.. but weren't you the guy that got the 3.0 for free due to some error? What's the problem with restock

reseller? 
laugh.gif

What's wrong with a restock? If you're a reseller, it's not like the resale value on this shoe was big. 

It's a dope colorway. Too bad it's too loud for my taste. I don't think I'm the type who would wear them often. 
not a reseller but the MC 3.0 at least had some value to em.... but now they just makin the value go down the drain. just pissing me off that nike is just making these the next roshes man. no wonder why people gettin sick of nike and their ******** formula..... i pray adidas doesnt do the same with the nmds.

I enjoy buying and wearing shoes that have some exclusivity to them and that look good.

reminds me of when i had the roshe calypso (the og ones) and it felt good to have somethin exclusive... then of course nike just re-releases them and gave everyone a pair like they oprah b. 
mean.gif

not a reseller but the MC 3.0 at least had some value to em.... but now they just makin the value go down the drain. just pissing me off that nike is just making these the next roshes man. no wonder why people gettin sick of nike and their ******** formula..... i pray adidas doesnt do the same with the nmds.

I enjoy buying and wearing shoes that have some exclusivity to them and that look good.

reminds me of when i had the roshe calypso (the og ones) and it felt good to have somethin exclusive... then of course nike just re-releases them and gave everyone a pair like they oprah b. :smh:

What?!?!?!

Value, value, value, value this, value that.... **** a value.

Its a shoe man. You put them on the feet, walk around town in them. You don't want the ability to walk into a store at any given time and say give me a size __ please?

They will never be like roshe's. Why? They are much more comfortable.

You're in this for all the wrong reasons kid. I could only imagine you trying to stunt in Calypso's back in the day, probably with NTDenim, hoping some men notice what you were wearing so they can give you a head nod to let you know you were doing it big. Bet you walked away feeling like a million bucks because all 4 dudes saw your calypso's.

reminds me of when i had the roshe calypso (the og ones) and it felt good to have somethin exclusive... then of course nike just re-releases them and gave everyone a pair like they oprah b. :smh:

I hope adidas floods the market for you as well.

Wanting a shoe solely based on exclusivity is moronic and far too common these days.

Last edited:

reminds me of when i had the roshe calypso (the og ones) and it felt good to have somethin exclusive... then of course nike just re-releases them and gave everyone a pair like they oprah b. 
mean.gif
So basically you're mad your "exclusive" sneaker is readily available? Textbook hypebeast. I love the fact that they're widely available now, I want everyone to enjoy them since they're a dope sneaker.

Just remember, when you think you're being exclusive, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of other people around the world that have that same exact color way.

Also, didn't Adidas release like 15 colorways of the NMD yesterday? 
laugh.gif
 Adidas isn't dumb, they want to make money and they're going to milk the boost train until that cow is dry.

Before it was released, the MC3.0 was said to "have the most pairs of a specific color way ever produced for a racer". It was released at numerous retailers. I don't know how "exclusive" you thought a wide released general release was going to be...
I know that. The shoe even sat for a while on ndc. so im just tryna wonder why they restocking it again when the first t
What?!?!?!

Value, value, value, value this, value that.... **** a value.

Its a shoe man. You put them on the feet, walk around town in them. You don't want the ability to walk into a store at any given time and say give me a size __ please?

They will never be like roshe's. Why? They are much more comfortable.

You're in this for all the wrong reasons kid. I could only imagine you trying to stunt in Calypso's back in the day, probably with NTDenim, hoping some men notice what you were wearing so they can give you a head nod to let you know you were doing it big. Bet you walked away feeling like a million bucks because all 4 dudes saw your calypso's.
now theres specific reasons i need to have in order to buy shoes? You buy what you like and I'll buy what I like. aint no reason to be judgin another man. if anything, you sounding like the kid. u remind me of dudes at the gym who be hatin on everyone else for not doin exercises you do.... like some other nt'er said.. we all on our own journey. and na, i like hunting for em. it makes it more fun.

laugh.gif
 at NTdenim. put some respect on my iron hearts and pure blue japans. I take my denim seriously.
I hope adidas floods the market for you as well.

Wanting a shoe solely based on exclusivity is moronic and far too common these days.
I said they need to have value and they have to look good aka I personally like the design. but i gussed you missed the part where i wrote that, huh. i'll still buy GR shoes that look good. never bought a shoes just for the value. the xr1 were hyped af but they were ugly af too so i didnt even bother coppin.

So basically you're mad your "exclusive" sneaker is readily available? Textbook hypebeast. I love the fact that they're widely available now, I want everyone to enjoy them since they're a dope sneaker.

Just remember, when you think you're being exclusive, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of other people around the world that have that same exact color way.

Also, didn't Adidas release like 15 colorways of the NMD yesterday? 
laugh.gif
 Adidas isn't dumb, they want to make money and they're going to milk the boost train until that cow is dry.
na fool. a hypebeast is someone who buys things only because of the hype, not because he likes it personally. read my comment above foo

these kids.

We're talking about MC3.0 and he's concerned about exclusivity. For MC3.0's!

One day you'll realize how ridiculous you sound. Hard to understand when you're a teenager.

mean.gif
NMDs will go down the same route.

Adidas Nike and all is here to sell shoes, not make shoes that is "exclusive".

Back
Top Bottom