OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Also Arden HoH had a couple sizes left earlier. Was able to see if my pairs were going to fit

I went to Arden Footlocker on Friday around 3PM and the guy told me they sold out that morning.

i can't ever take a good picture because

A. I can't see the screen to see what it looks like
B. Arms might not be long enough
C. Fearful of anyone catching me taking pics of my shoes. Thats why most of my pics are in an area on the side of my house, on my brick laid ground

I always look around, like I'm about to steal something, before I take a pic. Had my wife and two sons catch me one time and it was as if they caught me fapping.

I wouldn't dare ask the wife to take a pic for me. She'd be horrified that was her man.

Waiting for 11.5 to ship from NDC but my 6.5 shipped unfortunately, I'm returning those since I was able to cop a 7 at FTL for my gf. I'd hate for my pair to get cancelled

My pair shipped & gets here thurs. I keep going back nd forth thinking if I should keep or return. But the more I see pics on feet, the more I want to keep em.

I copped two for myself, one to beat up at the gym and another to casually wear, also ordered my girl a 6.5 from NDC and got her a 7 at FTL. The 7 fit perfectly so the 6.5 are going back and getting exchanged for the fire berries cause she liked them when am she saw them at FTL.

Why wouldn't you keep? Unless you bought thinking you could make a buck.

Never crossed my mind to make money off these or any shoes I own. I buy to wear. I'm no small guy (6'0" 220 lb) so idk how the racers will feel, especially in the heel area, being that these were coped for casual wear. In pics the heel looks more narrow than the forefoot which kind of concerns me. Only thing making me think twice is the multi upper. It's just a beautiful shoe! Idk...

Why wouldn't you keep? Unless you bought thinking you could make a buck.

Never crossed my mind to make money off these or any shoes I own. I buy to wear. I'm no small guy (6'0" 220 lb) so idk how the racers will feel, especially in the heel area, being that these were coped for casual wear. In pics the heel looks more narrow than the forefoot which kind of concerns me. Only thing making me think twice is the multi upper. It's just a beautiful shoe! Idk...

Wear em around for a couple weeks. You can wear the shoes as much as you want and return them to Nike within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

Comfort wise they should be fine. The heel does feel a bit narrow but you get used to it quickly.  Just give them a chance beyond the first couple steps. After an hour you dont notice it much. I actually like that they feel totally different than my other shoes.

Back
Top Bottom