OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
It's the only thing throwing me off but they look legit to me...

My Lucids from Dope Factory had the same sticker so I don't think it's cause for concern. Seller's from Europe too so maybe it's a Euro thing?

How many of you guys have your SNKRS order shipped now?  Hope mine isn't part of the phantom inventory stock order that is going to get cancelled.  UGH  lol

How many of you guys have your SNKRS order shipped now?  Hope mine isn't part of the phantom inventory stock order that is going to get cancelled.  UGH  lol

Three orders:
Snkrs: not shipped
Snkrs: shipped
NDC: shipped

The two snkrs ordered were at the exact same time and size... So I wouldn't worry too much on your order. It seems pretty random as to which have shipped already or not.

I ordered 3 pairs off of SNKRS, which are still "in process." I'm expecting shipping information by either Monday or Tuesday.

Three orders:
Snkrs: not shipped
Snkrs: shipped
NDC: shipped

The two snkrs ordered were at the exact same time and size... So I wouldn't worry too much on your order. It seems pretty random as to which have shipped already or not.
Cool thanks.  Guess we will all find out in the next few days then.  Just wanted this extra pair to keep while i destroy my current pair this summer lol

Copped for $65. Good purchase or nah?

Last edited:
I dont get where all the hate about the ribbon laces come from. I like how it looks. Maybe the way you guys tie em isnt right lol i dunno.

Ive worn these plenty of times and havent had to retie em once. I also lace em up pretty loose where i can just slip em on and go

Just got delayed email from nike. Ordered in the first 3 minutes too. Sz 10.5

Back
Top Bottom