OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

i'm not confused at all. when i stated that they 'will be sitting on shelves', it was a slightly sarcastic remark to the assumption that these will be in similar production as the oreo's. my point is you can't compare the two - oreo's and multi's. oreo's are everywhere now? will you see multi's everywhere? they didn't even release at many stores. the multi's will restock at one point, but it won't be as easy to get as the oreo's. nike ain't gonna produce / release as many, simple as that.

anyway, hope you and everyone who wanted one was prepared and got their pairs..
No problem bud.  Sarcasm is definitely not the easiest thing to detect online but I agree the MC's would've never sat on shelves like the Oreo's now.  

My overall point was this though which I feel is still true:

"The point of the comparison to the Oreo 2.0 is that Nike will NOT release ALL their inventory of the shoe at once, so you can be fairly to strongly certain that if you miss the initial drop, a restock will follow. "
The trainers were sitting on clearance, and the racers already had hype. The mc trainers are ugly to me, the black flywire ruins em to me.
I remember this.  I wasn't the biggest fan of the MC Trainers at first, but after a few wears they definitely grew on me.  For the me blue midsole stripe bothered me the most

Last edited:
i never had my flat laces come untied. I tie them the ole fashion way.

They just look better. I would trade all of my rope laces for flat.

Yeah idk how you guys like those ribbon/flat laces.. They always get untied, glad they brought back the OG rope laces.

I'm with casper on this one. I don't have a problem with my flat laces coming undone. Most people don't even knot it tightly enough. I like how the flat laces on racers are like no other, literally ribbon like laces 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Where are all of the team orange racers coming from? I know they make reps of them now but only up to size 10. I've seen 2 pop up DS in larger sizes in the past 2 days.

Also, if anybody cares to PM me their list of EU online racer sellers that ship to the states I'd greatly appreciate it. I saw the new goons pop up on one of them yesterday.

Whose actually gonna use their MC2's as their main running/gym shoe?

I'm thinking of making them my main gym shoe to stunt at the gym lmao.

Gonna be my beaters and thrash them lol.

Last edited:
Whose actually gonna use their MC2's as their main running/gym shoe?

I'm thinking of making them my main gym shoe to stunt at the gym lmao.

Gonna be my beaters and thrash them lol.
LOL no way.. racers are not my gym shoe.  I rock lunar flyknit 1s... super comfy.

If you're at the gym, you should focus on working out, not looking like a douche.  

It's literally like three posts above that
Dude, one post said they had them in stock at the store, the post below says they called and employees said no.  Not to call anyone a liar but without any real proof, its all just speculation.  Relax my dude

How do my 7 words somehow lead you to conclusive request for me to relax as if I have been vexed by something?

Back
Top Bottom