OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Ah yes I'll have to do that.

Got my tax refunded, gonna work on a coupon too.

I'd like to bring my total down to the mid 130s, I can't be paying full retail for any shoes lol

got the early access for flyknit racers and then caught the OVO Jordan 10's Im on a good run!

Anyone contact ebates
after copping on SNKRS to try and get that money back?
Yeah send them a cash back request with your order number and total and they'll credit your account
Exactly what I did but they said there's no record of me going through ebates first. So they're currently looking into it 
nerd.gif
 It was only 3% cashback so I'm not worried if I don't get it

got the early access for flyknit racers and then caught the OVO Jordan 10's Im on a good run!

pass some of that luck over this way :lol: but i didnt even try for the OVOs

and im with rope > ribbon laces. the ribbon laces in my black/whites are always coming undone, and for whatever reason I dont like double knotting

Exactly what I did but they said there's no record of me going through ebates first. So they're currently looking into it :nerd:  It was only 3% cashback so I'm not worried if I don't get it
They told me the same but a couple hours later i got an email saying they added the cash back to my account. But your right it was only like 4 bucks and change so no biggie

Damn dude. Give us an update on how many miles till they bottom out. I'm guessing if they hit 500, that would be impressive. 

Definitely. I want to retire them after 400... but, if I feel that they can withstand more mileage, 500mi will be their new goal.

I know that bwood and I aren't the only ones that run/train in theirs, right? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom