OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Anyone have any tips/dos and donts for steaming 'knits that have already done it?
Take a garment steamer, grab your shoes, and steam the toeboxes for 15-25 seconds... then put them on, lace em up, and as they cool they'll fit to your feet. I kept mine on for about 30 seconds, maybe took a step or two. easy process, and if you screw up you can just steam them again.

If it wasn't such a hassle going to DC, I would just go and try it out to see what they give me. I'm so paranoid sending stuff back as if they'll never receive it.

Anyway, sorry. Back to Flyknits.

i've sent so many things back to nike, i've never had a problem with them saying they didnt receive it.

Shoe trees for racers or nah?

some guy is trying to sell me some mc racers through chase quickpay, and i feel like that is comparable to paypal gifting??? I think he's a scammer, I've only used pp invoice to buy shoes and its worked every time. Is chase quickpay a safe, secure way to buy things?
Tell him to send you the shoes first and then you'll pay, because "you're good for it" and your homies said you're a good dude. I'd like to hear if that's ever happened ... Unless I know the person, no way in hell would I gift anyone. 

If it wasn't such a hassle going to DC, I would just go and try it out to see what they give me. I'm so paranoid sending stuff back as if they'll never receive it.

Anyway, sorry. Back to Flyknits.
That's what tracking is for. Honestly, I'd be more concerned with smaller companies. If the Nike rep is being a pain (honestly, I've encountered one douche on the phone), just ask for their boss. Unless you're a habitual offender, I highly doubt they wouldn't refund you. And that's even if they have no record of it. Especially if tracking said they received it, I'm sure they'll just cough it up as an L on their end. Now if you gave the same lame story like 3 times, I'm sure they'll tell you to pack sand. If push came to shove, I'm sure you could do a charge back through your CC company. Point being, don't waste your gas and time returning stuff it's not around the corner from the casa.

Last edited:
dont let them bully you into having to send it back to Nike. You just got a lazy employee. They should take your return there, and whenever I've paid through paypal, they always gave me cash back. I've done it a bunch of times.

Supposedly, the new policy is if its over 30 days, they ask you to send it back to Nike. But it sounds like you just received your pair.
I also get cash back if I paid with paypal

game royals look great back there.
and $235 for neo turq is very fair.
wore my chlorine racers today. maybe i just got use to wearing my black/white racers but i was a little underwhelmed with them.

Back
Top Bottom