OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
If it isn't HTM they it isn't limited. You guys are legit just generating "limited" hype plus Nike store employees have no idea if they will even be limited or not. 90% of the time Employee go by what they read online just like everybody else.
This.

Although I do think Nike produces a larger quantity of some GR's. Perfect example would be the 'Oreo 2.0' compared to other colorways.

some guy is trying to sell me some mc racers through chase quickpay, and i feel like that is comparable to paypal gifting??? I think he's a scammer, I've only used pp invoice to buy shoes and its worked every time. Is chase quickpay a safe, secure way to buy things?
I suggest you not. What you should do is offer to pay via a Paypal invoice and pay the Paypal fee just to be on the safe side.

This.

Although I do think Nike produces a larger quantity of some GR's. Perfect example would be the 'Oreo 2.0' compared to other colorways.
I suggest you not. What you should do is offer to pay via a Paypal invoice and pay the Paypal fee just to be on the safe side.
Chris absolutely some GR have a larger production after the fact, but thinking less than 2000 pairs (Same as EU even though that number is going to hike up soon) is laughable. Less than 40 pairs per state come on guys really.... 

Chris absolutely some GR have a larger production after the fact, but thinking less than 2000 pairs (Same as EU even though that number is going to hike up soon) is laughable. Less than 40 pairs per state come on guys really.... 
2000 pairs for the entire US drop is laughable but so is doing a "per state" calculation since we all know there's about 15-20 states where MC2's will not be available anywhere. 

I definitely agree with you. There is no way less than 2000 pairs will be sold. Nike always has gimmicks in order for a product to sell. Their employees saying something will be 'limited' is one way to try and sell a product. Although in this case might not be necessary as Supply

laugh.gif

some guy is trying to sell me some mc racers through chase quickpay, and i feel like that is comparable to paypal gifting??? I think he's a scammer, I've only used pp invoice to buy shoes and its worked every time. Is chase quickpay a safe, secure way to buy things?

size?

Anyone have experience returning stuff to Nike when using PayPal Credit on the purchase? I have to send them back as opposed to just returning at my local Nike store since apparently they don't do PayPal refunds. I'm sending my Oreo 2 racers back. I can't get over the red stain and shape smh

They refund the method of payment. If you paid with PayPal credit, they refund PayPal credit.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience returning stuff to Nike when using PayPal Credit on the purchase? I have to send them back as opposed to just returning at my local Nike store since apparently they don't do PayPal refunds. I'm sending my Oreo 2 racers back. I can't get over the red stain and shape smh

when I returned a paypal purchase to NTSF they gave me cash back. not sure if you sent it back. they'll probably ask for a card number

Thanks for the info. That's good. My main concern was that there would be a long delay in getting credited... at least longer than a major CC.

....if returning in store, they'll send back to nike, and nike.com will refund you when they get it. The store MIGHT give you store credit.

are there overseas online stores that sells flyknits that only ships using fedex? im done with fedex completely after they charged me $30 in customs for a pair of $60 sunglasses i ordered the other week.

....if returning in store, they'll send back to nike, and nike.com will refund you when they get it. The store MIGHT give you store credit.

NTSF gave me cash for my paypal return. The cashier seemed kinda confused on what to do though :lol:

If it wasn't such a hassle going to DC, I would just go and try it out to see what they give me. I'm so paranoid sending stuff back as if they'll never receive it.

Anyway, sorry. Back to Flyknits.

Last edited:

dont let them bully you into having to send it back to Nike. You just got a lazy employee. They should take your return there, and whenever I've paid through paypal, they always gave me cash back. I've done it a bunch of times.

Supposedly, the new policy is if its over 30 days, they ask you to send it back to Nike. But it sounds like you just received your pair.

are there overseas online stores that sells flyknits that only ships using fedex? im done with fedex completely after they charged me $30 in customs for a pair of $60 sunglasses i ordered the other week.

That's horrible. I know it depends on the declared value, but FedEx is the only courier to charge me customs.

Came across this pair on ebay...
sick.gif
 Looks WAY worse than the elf toe pair that was recently posted in here.

people with the pointed toes should try steaming your flyknits and then stuff your feet in 'em... it'll fix that right up unless you went a half size larger...

Last edited:
this is like buying a pair of gloves and then complaining that the fingers are folded and not strait. Put the shoes on and everything will be fine... 

Back
Top Bottom