OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Ayy happy Flyknit Flex Friday

wanted a more stealth look on the upper of my oreo v2's, painted the swooshes black. Turned out just how I wanted.

went ahead and took an updated collection pic

what kind of paint did you use? Was considering just using a sharpie on my pair 
laugh.gif

On the topic of nikes QC is anyone's tongue on their blue lagoons an inch or so longer than their oreos? The tongue on my left shoe is longer than my right...

they are blue lagoons. I painted them. painted shoe on the left, untouched on the right. Mind you I was copying the USA HTM Racer. The outer flywire stays volt, the inner is painted red. Just an FYI

this is the pair i copied:

Last edited:

they are blue lagoons. I painted them. painted shoe on the left, untouched on the right. Mind you I was copying the USA HTM Racer. The outer flywire stays volt, the inner is painted red. Just an FYI
Damn bro...you had me. Nice work 
nthat.gif

In actuality, I think a CW like this is rumored to drop sometime in the next year if I'm not mistaken....

Okay I apologize

I thought they were the mysterious USA HTM lookalike that we've only seen one image of which could potentially could release in the future.

wanted a more stealth look on the upper of my oreo v2's, painted the swooshes black. Turned out just how I wanted.

Well, I wish I would have looked in here about 10 minutes ago, as I was going to do this and made a photoshop of this style to see how it would look:

Since receiving these shoes, the white swoosh just looks bad in my opinion.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom