OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
what's an appropriate price for MC1?

DS - $500

6/10 - ???
is it really 6/10? I made a pretty busted up old looking pair look wayyy better by throwing it in a washer, using magic eraser and lightly painting it....

Last edited:

6/10 100 edit*
dam ive seen pairs coming unraveled sell for $200 
sick.gif

I suggest not to run in them longer that 5km, maybe you can push it to 10km if your foot isnt flat and more of an arc but id only suggest for daily use or at the gym no cardio, i wore racers the first time to the gym yesterday instead of my asics kayanos and i regret it immensely
thanks for the advice.  ill see if i like these in the next few days.  otherwise I might return...as dope as they are. if I cant wear them, theres no point in dropping $150+ for them to sit in the box. 

I suggest not to run in them longer that 5km, maybe you can push it to 10km if your foot isnt flat and more of an arc but id only suggest for daily use or at the gym no cardio, i wore racers the first time to the gym yesterday instead of my asics kayanos and i regret it immensely
Planning on going to Disney in a few weeks, how would these hold up?

This week alone I wore Lunar 3's (which are my usual beater pair), Ultra Boosts for 2 days in a row, and today wearing the racers. I think the Ultra Boosts are a clear winner for cushioning, etc. Each pair has their merits though, but if longevity and comfort was the main focus, I'd go for Ultra Boost.

Planning on going to Disney in a few weeks, how would these hold up?
They'll be fine. Walked around Disneyland for 12+ hours the other day trying to do everything

Had to wipe down the mike wazowski soles though

Last edited:
This week alone I wore Lunar 3's (which are my usual beater pair), Ultra Boosts for 2 days in a row, and today wearing the racers. I think the Ultra Boosts are a clear winner for cushioning, etc. Each pair has their merits though, but if longevity and comfort was the main focus, I'd go for Ultra Boost.

While I agree, I kind of have to wonder why we keep bringing up boost in this thread :lol: .

Have you tried steaming them? steaming and walking around for a day will make them stretch out nicely. No way these fit 1 full size smaller

You are right tried them on and they fit perfectly. They just look small as hell when in hand and compared to my other shoes. Feels like i aint got nothing on when wearing these. First pair.

Smh so mad I sold my MC racers for a steal. This was in April when I needed cash for my vacation. Biggest regret. Had no idea they are going for 400-500 ds

Flyknit Friday thorwback edition
Nice Neos bro!  I'll rep any on foot, non-Oreo V2 pic today haha.
Smh so mad I sold my MC racers for a steal. This was in April when I needed cash for my vacation. Biggest regret. Had no idea they are going for 400-500 ds
Bummer man. Hopefully you can get the MC2's for retail.

Both pairs of my MC1's are on my protected "do not sell" list. I'd get rid of some of my J's before I had to part with the MC's.

Nice Neos bro!  I'll rep any on foot, non-Oreo V2 pic today haha.

Bummer man. Hopefully you can get the MC2's for retail.

Both pairs of my MC1's are on my protected "do not sell" list. I'd get rid of some of my J's before I had to part with the MC's.

I hope so too man. Just never thought the spike in the resell value would be like that. Definitely keeping the MC 2 if I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom