OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Will do the same for a 10.5
ooping would cost around 200+

tax + shipping with sig confirmation + invoice + paying the person who's gonna buy the shoes because it's 1/person only.

imo not worth it when an online release is still gonna happen, unless money's not a problem for you of course then go for it. 

tax + shipping with sig confirmation + invoice + paying the person who's gonna buy the shoes because it's 1/person only.

imo not worth it when an online release is still gonna happen, unless money's not a problem for you of course then go for it. 
dat california 9.25% tax doe

Anyone going to SAnta Monica I'll pay $170 meet up later today if you can grab me a 12.5-13

If i remember correctly, someone was able to do a phone order later that day but i could be dead wrong lol

I know it is a lot,  but I will probably have zero luck with getting them online because of backdoor

btw i almost forgot. nike stores can do a sale to ship or ship to sale whatever lol. this means someone can purchase the shoes for you in store and have them ship to your address!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom