OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

everyone has gotta chill lol, oreo 2.0s wont' be hard at all.

Yeah I doubt that , people are eating these up
Is that Urkel?...
roll.gif

just got off the phone with seattle nike and they dont have them in yet. I thought someone posted they did?

Nike Chi has up to size 6 for all you small footers. They are doing phone orders. 

just got off the phone with seattle nike and they dont have them in yet. I thought someone posted they did?

Nike Chi has up to size 6 for all you small footers. They are doing phone orders. 
I just called Nike Chi for size 6 but they said they are completely sold out on all sizes

I just called Nike Chi for size 6 but they said they are completely sold out on all sizes
SOmeone must have beat you to it bc I just got off phone with them like minutes ago. Try again maybe another person?

Last edited:
Damn thats like an hour drive for me, dont know if its worth it
frown.gif
(
35 for me lol. not sure if im going tbh lol.

sorry guys would love to oop everyone but i got big test tomorrow. and it's 1/person so doubt i can buy more than 1. 

Back
Top Bottom