OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Can I get a LC and PC on these volt trainers? Thanks for any input.

I ordered 2 pairs (size 7 and 9) of B/W racers for myself and the lady from the RRS glitch.  Hers got delivered Wednesday.  Wasn't sure if mine was going to get process.  So I just finished chatting with one of the RRS employees about my size 9 and she told me it was on backordered until 1/19/15.  Crossing fingers.   

DS white trainers go from 300-400
Same with mc racers

But personally I wouldn't spend that
That's what you can expect to pay though

I ordered 2 pairs (size 7 and 9) of B/W racers for myself and the lady from the RRS glitch.  Hers got delivered Wednesday.  Wasn't sure if mine was going to get process.  So I just finished chatting with one of the RRS employees about my size 9 and she told me it was on backordered until 1/19/15.  Crossing fingers.   
no way man. that is CRAZY

Just got some game royals off the bay and they were the wrong size. I ordered 11.5, the box said 11.5 as well as the listing but the shoes are ******* 12's. 

Kinda pissed right now

Just got some game royals off the bay and they were the wrong size. I ordered 11.5, the box said 11.5 as well as the listing but the shoes are ******* 12's. 

Kinda pissed right now
Steam them and they'll shrink down a bit and you can probably fit them pretty easy.

If you have a iron with a steam setting them put it on that setting and hover it across the toe of the shoe (without touching the shoe) for 30-60 seconds. 

lol @ peeps who bought all the bright crimson volt @ NDC, CW is so fugly

Last edited:
Kinda pissed right now
Don't recall you posting in here before so I'm not sure if you're new to Flyknit or not, but do you have a preferred size for Racers? Alot of people (including myself) go half size up for them so that 12 might not be too bad.

Last edited:
Sz 13, paid 180ish.
They look DS
Why don't you buy the ones on df for 130 then return these to save the $50. Just a suggestion lol not sure if you care that much to save $50 considering time/return shipping if applicable

Last edited:

lol @ peeps who bought all the bright crimson volt @ NDC, CW is so fugly

they haven't released yet...just like the Black/Whites. But I agree it's a terrible color
Saw them in person at NikeTown NYC. The Crimson and Volt work surprisingly well together, but the Swoosh on the lateral side is Yellow, not Volt, so it throws off the entire shoe. I'm fine with passing on them and waiting for the April Crimson/Volt colorway.

My flyknit grail. Sad they fully utilized the tech..

EDIT: 

Or the Pink upper on these Victory 2's. 

Last edited:
Should I just get bnw flyknits in eBay ? And flyknit multicolors seems to be just popping on enayfor me,

Back
Top Bottom