OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

The newest addition to the flyknit family
left toe box are fire 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

seems too good to be true, nike releasing them back to back years like that?
2016 would make sense for Nike to re-release some of the best of colorways. Maybe as a celebration of 4 years of flyknit? Even though it's really only been a success with the casual market 
ohwell.gif

So NIke gonna re-release the best cw's, like they did with og roshe cw's. About time. This time, we'll have to have some patience and really wait it out.

Its just too easy for Nike. Hope they don't get stupid with the racer line like they did with the roshe line.

I've been holding on to hope for a long time that the trainer would make a triumphant return...finally time to give up hope. New Racer CWs and OG laces are dope. Sample B/W trainers are really cool. Swap in replacement insoles to preserve the OGs
speaking about replacement insoles. What would be the best replacement for the trainer? I have padded black/whites that have been worn into the ground. I think a replacement insole would preserve the life of it along with a nice bath in the washing machine.

I've been holding on to hope for a long time that the trainer would make a triumphant return...finally time to give up hope. New Racer CWs and OG laces are dope. Sample B/W trainers are really cool. Swap in replacement insoles to preserve the OGs
speaking about replacement insoles. What would be the best replacement for the trainer? I have padded black/whites that have been worn into the ground. I think a replacement insole would preserve the life of it along with a nice bath in the washing machine.
If you flip over the insole I'm pretty sure it has the brand imprinted on the arch. I believe they're "Ortholite" insoles. You can get them on Amazon.

Last edited:
If you look at the first page, someone does a fake comparison on the Volt trainers and you could hardly tell.
Would hate to ask you for a legit check...since those are Electric Green Trainers on page one.

LOL. I'm kidding, but seriously...their not Volts.

So NIke gonna re-release the best cw's, like they did with og roshe cw's. About time. This time, we'll have to have some patience and really wait it out.

Its just too easy for Nike. Hope they don't get stupid with the racer line like they did with the roshe line.

luckily with the racer all they can really do is modify the colors. with roshe's they had more flexibility with upper materials, lace design and silhouette (as well as colors, of course).

hopefully we got some new flyknit htm
pimp.gif

Not likely. For Olympic years Nike usually debuts a new running technology and pushes that. 2008 was flywire and lunar, 2012 was Flyknit. 2016 will likely present a new running technology that HTM will focus on. 

Interesting that Nike is pushing rereleases on Multicolor, Neo Turquoise, and Oreo, but not on the true originals, Volt and Total Orange.

Yeah, I like their decision in doing so. They're focusing on demand rather than tradition/origin. Plus, the initial cws made their way to the outlets more frequently than the newer ones, so I can understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom