OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
one thing i've noticed that the thing that seperates almost all fakes from legit ones is the markings on the ankle collar. Real ones have 6 markings on each side of the heel tab, while fakes almost always have more.

Last edited:
why do people pay so much for the white / black trainers ? every time they pop up on ebay the bid jumps to 350 quick. 
mean.gif

i just snagged a pair of volt racers in a 12.5 on ebay for 155 shipped...

i prefer a 12, i was thinking of cleaning them up with the ol' toothbrush and then throwin them in the washer, but my question is if anyone had suggestions on how to shrink em up a bit? 

give me a break. enough with the kanye b/s.

1) making that point is 2 years too late

2) they are expensive cause they're one of the nicer CWs

nothing else to it
except every pair in my size on ebay has kanye in the description. 
laugh.gif

i just snagged a pair of volt racers in a 12.5 on ebay for 155 shipped...
i prefer a 12, i was thinking of cleaning them up with the ol' toothbrush and then throwin them in the washer, but my question is if anyone had suggestions on how to shrink em up a bit? 

Heat. I left a pair of my lunars fks in the car for a while and they hurt to wear now lol. And I also know nike stores will steam-shrink them to fit better

well after my black/white CW was stolen out of my car. i will never make that rookie mistake again. 

but as far as steam, i dont have a steamer, no idea how i would go about doing that.

Would it be harmful to throw em in the dryer?

If anyone is interested, there's a pair of used Black/White trainers (size 8.5) on grailed.com going for $220. Could probably offer even lower.

Last edited:
well after my black/white CW was stolen out of my car. i will never make that rookie mistake again. 
but as far as steam, i dont have a steamer, no idea how i would go about doing that.
I threw them into the dryer, nothing wrong. It's a bit more snug after, but I'm sure a few wears will loosen it again.

Mine didn't get magically cleaned like some of you guys :lol:.

I read here someone boiled water and used the steam to steam their FKs. That would probably work and there's more control too, throwing them in the dryer just seems too risky for me. 

give me a break. enough with the kanye b/s.

1) making that point is 2 years too late
2) they are expensive cause they're one of the nicer CWs

nothing else to it

Thats the ONLY reason why there is hype. Sucks cause I actually love the colorway. Just not paying the crazy reseller price for them. Why wont Nike just restock!!

I read here someone boiled water and used the steam to steam their FKs. That would probably work and there's more control too, throwing them in the dryer just seems too risky for me. 
i cany imagine medium heat and just periodically taking them out to check on them would hurt.

but i cant picture how someone would steam there shoe with boiling water, or the process that is

i cany imagine medium heat and just periodically taking them out to check on them would hurt.

but i cant picture how someone would steam there shoe with boiling water, or the process that is
Boil a pot of water and hold the pair over the steam? Really hot shower water would probably work too..

Put chopsticks, or kebab skewers on the top of the pot of boiling water, set the shoes on top of those upside down so the steam hits the upper.

Just be careful when doing it, to not burn the shoes, or yourself, and be careful to not steam too long and shrink too much.

Back
Top Bottom