OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

looks like volt? those red ribbon laces thooooo

my pathetic swoosh!
mean.gif
laugh.gif
just the rights. would've had a bigger swoosh with the left's also but I got overwhelmed.

just lined them up since the swoosh didn't work as planned..

Racer & Trainer boxes. was gonna include the other Flyknit boxes but again, I got overwhelmed! hoarding problem, I tell yah!
roll.gif
why no white/black trainers or black/white trainers.

THOSE ARE A MUST.

especially if you are already this deep into a collection.

not a big fan of them.. but if I come across them close to retail, I will pull the trigger!
glasses.gif
same here, they are nice shoes but i just don't get the hype over them. just sold my pair of black/white for a really nice price.

not a big fan of them.. but if I come across them close to retail, I will pull the trigger!
glasses.gif
im shocked. its not like your collection leads someone to believe you have a particular style or taste.

kinda just looks like you're into everything.

i'd put black and white trainers over the majority of your collection. ESPECIALLY THE LUNARS and the fruity Racers.

but thats just my opinion. seriously not hating at all.

Last edited:

same here, they are nice shoes but i just don't get the hype over them. just sold my pair of black/white for a really nice price.
maybe because I like Racer's more than Trainer's. I don't have much use for Trainer's besides casual wear and gym use. L1/L2 and Racer's I use for running.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of trainers but for the price I just had to cop... Anyone ever do a lace swap on these? navy/black flats maybe?

I can't get myself to purchase any Chukka's for some reason. I  was thinking of pickin' up the Dark Grey pair though. if they ever go on sale, I might just to give them a try. Thanks man. :smile:

give them a shot, but only lunars. The free chukka's are garbage.

Lunars are the real deal. Some of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have.

night factors, midnight fogs, and burgundy chukkas just to get you started. lol

but really, that collection is huge enough on its own. so sick. 
nthat.gif

give them a shot, but only lunars. The free chukka's are garbage.

Lunars are the real deal. Some of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have.

Funny how you say that cuz the free sole is what's keeping me from buying them. Wish they came out in lunar chukkas in womens sizes.

I can't get myself to purchase any Chukka's for some reason. I  was thinking of pickin' up the Dark Grey pair though. if they ever go on sale, I might just to give them a try. Thanks man.
smile.gif
I agree with the poster above. Try getting the University Red Chukkas.

My first pair and I LOVE THEM.

^^^

those are similar to the Sample Trainers I picked up a few weeks ago. also will be passing on the Pink Flash / Hyper Crimson for the Pink/Volt'ish you posted.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Starting to think the pink/orange racers look better than the purple ones...I can't decide between the two.

I know many folks ask for a legit check from time to time with the trainers, so I took some time and did Real vs Fake. 

I recently purchased Fake Flyknit trainers off of Ebay and with that mistake I used it to my advantage to educate some of you with the Real vs Fake. 

It was purchased via Paypal so I was safe and got my money back. 

The photos will do most of the explaining. The differences with fakes and real are circled in red.

**NOT ALL FAKE TRAINERS WILL EXHIBITS THE SIMILIAR FEATURES THAT I POSTED**

Hope this will help many to distinguish between the fakes and real. 

arent those trainers at multiple outlets ? why did you cop off ebay ?

Decided to cop the size 7 that nike had left and they shipped out today.

Back
Top Bottom