OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Probably not
OK thanks guys. you convinced me 
glasses.gif
 order placed. hahah

I bought a pair of the navy/blue Trainers on NDC. The shoe they show on NDC is unpadded. Does anyone know if they shoes they're shipping are actually unpadded?

Talked to Road Runner Sports today and they have 2 models: Jade and Pink / Green coming out in October. Got them for $120 shipped

Got some no show socks with gel like backing on heels from socks coming off in Korea.

If anyone's interested in some, let me know if I can get some more. Lot cheaper than most socks I know. Only con would be that it's super thin so if your feet gets sweaty, it might not work out for you.

I need a size 10 in those lucids in my life, such a dope racer :nthat:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Nike doesn't care, they act like they are just another store that sells Nike shoes..

They stand behind their actions to a point though, I imagine if you complain, you could get a coupon to buy more misrepresented shoes

hate to be that guy but how do the racers fit compared to the trainers. I went tts on the trainers and they were just right, if not a tad tight, and I was wondering if I should've gone up .5 on the racers. thanks

hate to be that guy but how do the racers fit compared to the trainers. I went tts on the trainers and they were just right, if not a tad tight, and I was wondering if I should've gone up .5 on the racers. thanks
Everyone has their own preferences. I've only had unpadded Trainers and Racers. I run in them and don't want them to be too loose, so I actually went down a 1/2 size.

I went tts on my red racers and they're fine, they fit like a glove. On my volts they're 0.5 size up and they're still quite snug. They're designed to fit tight anyway.

If anyone wants a hook up for a ds pair of white trainers for 275 with shipping let me know. I passed on them, size 9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom