OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
copped a pair of used b/w trainers size 10 unpadded for $150.. hope the look not too beat... I'm gonna wash and give em the treatment .

hypothetically speaking could i get a pair of multicolor racers for black and white trainers
It depends on how ppl answer this question. If enough ppl say fair trade then lurkers and everybody else will go off of that. If ppl say add $50 on top then that's it will be...etc. 

Last edited:
Has anyone received their confirmation order/tracking number from phone orders from Nike Factory Orlando?

It all depends on the outlet. Most won't give it to you period. But you have nothing to worry about. Just be patient and it will come.

I know if you call, they will look it up for you but most won't go out of their way to send it

Last edited:
My local store restocked the neos in size 10s only. $219SGD which is $175USD. Should have waited for them instead of buying online :frown:

Never knew you were from PA. What part?
Pittsburgh 
#PAFlyknitGang
nthat.gif

haha damn. for the volts they have a half size up from my size. i'm curious if going a half size up will be really noticeable

Visited my local outlet yesterday, they didnt have crap for racers or trainers, ended up picking up a pair of FK Frees for $35!

I also saw a local running shop with Neos in the window, they were closed for the night, so I gotta check that spot out one day this week, hopefully I can stumble on a gem.

Visited my local outlet yesterday, they didnt have crap for racers or trainers, ended up picking up a pair of FK Frees for $35!

I also saw a local running shop with Neos in the window, they were closed for the night, so I gotta check that spot out one day this week, hopefully I can stumble on a gem.
which outlet

Back
Top Bottom